+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does IQAS recognize Degree from Sikkim Manipal University

dr.pinkesh

Apr 25, 2014
IQAS has stopped assessing SMU since Sept 2018. Try sending them to ICAS or CES.
Thank you for your feedback. But now I have masters degree from Chaudhary Charan Singh University which is recognised by all organisations. Shall I need to submit all bachelors documents also or only masters ?? Because Wes replied me to that I have done my bachelors from smu so they can't consider my masters.

nidus

Jun 13, 2019
I am about to apply ECA from ICAS. I did BSc.IT and MSc.IT from SMU. I am little confused about what to apply from SMU. I asked smuhelpdesk and they sent me application form for Transcript. Do I need Bonafide also or just transcript? Also, what is the pin code for ICAS to fill in the SMU form?

Oct 24, 2019
Does IQAS recognize MA in Economics (Distance Education) from Bharati Vidyapeeth deemed University?
completed 2012-2014. Two year program.
Also, my degree says that master's was completed through School of Distance Education from Bharati Vidyapeeth University.

Anyone experienced in the field and/or has received assesment. Please help!
Appreciate it! ☺

ravijhols

Jan 30, 2019
Hi,

I have an MBA Degree from Sikkim Manipal University in academic year 2013-2015. WES and CES doesn't recognize degree from Sikkim Manipal. Did any one get positive report for SMU from IQAS ? I know ICAS does recognize but it takes around 25 weeks.
Hi, I have applied to get my SMU BSC degree evaluated from IQAS. However, they did not evaluate it. I had done Bsc from 2004 to 2007. Also they took almost 6 months to revert back to me saying that they won't be evaluating it.