+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DOEACC A Level Certification evaluation through WES, please advise

Bhum_D

Jun 29, 2018
Hi, Can someone guide me through How can I send DOEACC A Level Qualification for WES Evaluation, because as per my conversation with the consultant with help of whom i am trying to move my evaluation process further that one cannot go ahead based on the Advanced diploma issued by DOEACC Society and transcript only we also need to submit degree or certificate as per the evaluation criteria of WES. However as per my understanding DOEACC Society in India awards only Advance Diploma after completion of the course. Please advise how should i move ahead.
Any luck in your case?

Reactions: Gurwi

minijh2005

Jul 23, 2018
Can someone please guide me on how to get the sealed transcripts from DOEACC? I completed my O Level, and the institute I studied shut down a couple of years back. I desperately need help here.
Hi,

Did you get transcript fromDOEACC ? Can you please advise how did you do it?

minijh2005

Jul 23, 2018
Exactly what issue are you guys facing. In my case Wes is saying they didn't received my diploma copy. However, I sent them a copy + sealed transcripts again and now the status reads
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 4/30/2018

Not sure if they will evaluate it or not. Every day the status remains same but last updated date changes. any body facing something similar?
Hi,

Were you able to get transcripts from DOEACC? Can you please advise how did you do it?

madhav23

Jan 9, 2018
Send email in this format to certificate@nielit.gov.in and cc to gbhaskar@nielit.gov.in, attach scanned copy of you marksheet and certificate for their reference.
============
Dear Certificate Team,

I would like to request 3 separate sets/envelopes of official transcripts(mark sheets and degree certificate) of my DOEACC 'A/B/C' level in order to send to foreign universities. I have attached my certificates for your reference.

The marksheets should be signed/attested by either Registrar or Controller of the examinations, and the envelope must be sealed and stamp and sign from registrar/Controller of examinations must be placed on the flap of envelope.

I request you to please put the 3 sealed individual envelopes in 1 large envelope and send to below requested address.

Here are my education details:

Name: <YOUR NAME>
Registration # <REG NUM>
Year of passing/certificate : <YEAR>
Year of start : <YEAR>

Address :

Your name
Your address
==================
They usually send in 10 days by speed post.

Oct 24, 2018
Send email in this format to certificate@nielit.gov.in and cc to gbhaskar@nielit.gov.in, attach scanned copy of you marksheet and certificate for their reference.
============
Dear Certificate Team,

I would like to request 3 separate sets/envelopes of official transcripts(mark sheets and degree certificate) of my DOEACC 'A/B/C' level in order to send to foreign universities. I have attached my certificates for your reference.

The marksheets should be signed/attested by either Registrar or Controller of the examinations, and the envelope must be sealed and stamp and sign from registrar/Controller of examinations must be placed on the flap of envelope.

I request you to please put the 3 sealed individual envelopes in 1 large envelope and send to below requested address.

Here are my education details:

Name: <YOUR NAME>
Registration # <REG NUM>
Year of passing/certificate : <YEAR>
Year of start : <YEAR>

Address :

Your name
Your address
==================
They usually send in 10 days by speed post.
Why we need 3 sets? I emailed them and they asked me to share my address. I am not sure if they will send me sealed package or not.

Apr 30, 2012
Hi All,
Very useful information and thanks for sharing. I just wrote an email to certificate@nielit.gov.in as explained by Madhav23 on this forum. Do we get any acknowledgement for the email and is there contact number to who we can talk to ?

Regards
Sreeram

kamaljitsg

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
how to get a degree certificate from DOEACC. WES is asking asking for degree certificate. please help me. If anyone know about it.