+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DOEACC A Level Certification evaluation through WES, please advise

Amit060282

Mar 31, 2018
Hi, Can someone guide me through How can I send DOEACC A Level Qualification for WES Evaluation, because as per my conversation with the consultant with help of whom i am trying to move my evaluation process further that one cannot go ahead based on the Advanced diploma issued by DOEACC Society and transcript only we also need to submit degree or certificate as per the evaluation criteria of WES. However as per my understanding DOEACC Society in India awards only Advance Diploma after completion of the course. Please advise how should i move ahead.

ankitataus

Jan 18, 2018
Just today, I got same reply (asking for degree certificate ) from WES even after sending sealed enveloped from DOEACC + copy of all marksheet and A level certificate provided by DOEACC.

I am not sure, how to get degree certificate from DOEACC. Any idea or information or update you have ? Please do share.

Bigbreak

Feb 28, 2018
Hello guys

Did you succeed in getting certificate from DOEACC to send it to WES?
Does O level also qualifies for canada immigration ?

rammy80

Feb 5, 2018
I have the same issue Doeacc gave one certificate with A-level+ grade for each subject in the same sheet.

Not sure how to convince WES.

Yverma

Apr 20, 2018
Exactly what issue are you guys facing. In my case Wes is saying they didn't received my diploma copy. However, I sent them a copy + sealed transcripts again and now the status reads
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 4/30/2018

Not sure if they will evaluate it or not. Every day the status remains same but last updated date changes. any body facing something similar?

rammy80

Feb 5, 2018
Exactly what issue are you guys facing. In my case Wes is saying they didn't received my diploma copy. However, I sent them a copy + sealed transcripts again and now the status reads

Not sure if they will evaluate it or not. Every day the status remains same but last updated date changes. any body facing something similar?
I believe they have 20 days to respond after they receive the documents ..So you have to wait.

Yverma

Apr 20, 2018
I believe they have 20 days to respond after they receive the documents ..So you have to wait.
They accepted my documents for my MCA lateral entry but stuck with DOEACC A level. Hoping to get a positive outcome. Wes waiting period is gruesome

rammy80

Feb 5, 2018
Just today, I got same reply (asking for degree certificate ) from WES even after sending sealed enveloped from DOEACC + copy of all marksheet and A level certificate provided by DOEACC.

I am not sure, how to get degree certificate from DOEACC. Any idea or information or update you have ? Please do share.
Did you manage to get A-level evaluated by WES? Please suggest.

rammy80

Feb 5, 2018
They accepted my documents for my MCA lateral entry but stuck with DOEACC A level. Hoping to get a positive outcome. Wes waiting period is gruesome

Did you seperate degree certificate for A-level or just one sheet with Marks and A-level in it?

Yverma

Apr 20, 2018
Same as yours, a certificate with grades in same sheet. I resent my documents and tried to explain in a cover note this time. It's been a week since they received the documents again.

Ariansenator

Sep 20, 2017
I am in the same boat, i am not sure if they will accept the ‘o’ level moreover now wes is saying “provide the degree certificate” which i already did.
I got an electronic diploma from doeacc thats it.

sijuchith

Jun 8, 2018
Can someone please guide me on how to get the sealed transcripts from DOEACC? I completed my O Level, and the institute I studied shut down a couple of years back. I desperately need help here.

akrcanada

Jun 19, 2018
Any one got luck with WES for DOEACC A LEVEL?
Any one have tried IQAS instead of WES?

Have you used mailtranscripts dot com for
Getting Transcripts From National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology(NIELIT/ DOEACC)

Bhum_D

Jun 29, 2018

Did you get transcript for DOEACC A level? Can you please advise how did you do it?