+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DOEACC A Level Certification evaluation through WES, please advise

Gurwi

May 27, 2019
Can someone please guide me on how to get the sealed transcripts from DOEACC? I completed my O Level, and the institute I studied shut down a couple of years back. I desperately need help here.
Hi buddy
Does WES consider your O level or not?

ssinha1976

Sep 5, 2019
I had sent an email to certificate@nielit.gov.in for DOEACC B 'level degree verification for educational assessment for WES canada. I got this reply fro them , they will send the certificate to WES canada , need to pay 1750/-

"Please pay Rupees 1750 NEFT transcript dispatch postal charge for W.E.S,
Name: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology
Account No : 604820100000012 Type : Current Account, Bank of India, IFSC Code - BKID0006048, MICR Code - 110013052, Branch Code - 6048, Branch Address - Electronics Niketan, 6 CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003"

& send W.E.S form.

Reactions: Jayapal
Sep 19, 2019
I had sent an email to certificate@nielit.gov.in for DOEACC B 'level degree verification for educational assessment for WES canada. I got this reply fro them , they will send the certificate to WES canada , need to pay 1750/-

"Please pay Rupees 1750 NEFT transcript dispatch postal charge for W.E.S,
Name: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology
Account No : 604820100000012 Type : Current Account, Bank of India, IFSC Code - BKID0006048, MICR Code - 110013052, Branch Code - 6048, Branch Address - Electronics Niketan, 6 CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003"

& send W.E.S form.
Hi
I followed the same process but still waiting for the transcript update. I didn't get any notification or tracking from NIELIT center after the fees deposit. Any update in your case?
Regards!

ssinha1976

Sep 5, 2019
Hi
I followed the same process but still waiting for the transcript update. I didn't get any notification or tracking from NIELIT center after the fees deposit. Any update in your case?
Regards!
------------------------------
Send an email again and ask for an update. How many days have gone. They will take atleast 15 days. I did the same process 5 years back when sending the documents directly from the institute was not required , I got the verified marksheet and degree by post to my home address, it took around one month.
I did the WES ECA(education credential assessment ) 5 years back which got expired but found out that I can ask for a duplicate copy by paying a fee and it will again get extended for 5 years so I didn't need to go for the degree verification again.

Rahul Vaish

Jul 12, 2022
Hi, Can someone guide me through How can I send DOEACC A Level Qualification for WES Evaluation, because as per my conversation with the consultant with help of whom i am trying to move my evaluation process further that one cannot go ahead based on the Advanced diploma issued by DOEACC Society and transcript only we also need to submit degree or certificate as per the evaluation criteria of WES. However as per my understanding DOEACC Society in India awards only Advance Diploma after completion of the course. Please advise how should i move ahead.
When the transcript of DOEACC O Level Diploma has reached WES office and I have uploaded its certificate in the form of pdf file, then why is the certificate of above diploma being asked from me again and again?
I would like to inform that I have received only one combined marksheet cum certificate copy of the above diploma from the institute, whose PDF copy I have uploaded and the transcript copy of this diploma has been received in your office.
So Now Please Solve My Issue As Soon And guide me

Rahul Vaish

Jul 12, 2022
Just today, I got same reply (asking for degree certificate ) from WES even after sending sealed enveloped from DOEACC + copy of all marksheet and A level certificate provided by DOEACC.

I am not sure, how to get degree certificate from DOEACC. Any idea or information or update you have ? Please do share.
When the trans script of DOEACC O Level Diploma has reached WES office and I have uploaded its certificate in the form of pdf file, then why is the certificate of above diploma being asked from me again and again?
I would like to inform that I have received only one combined marksheet cum certificate copy of the above diploma from the institute, whose PDF copy I have uploaded and the transcript copy of this diploma has been received in your office.
So Now Please Solve My Issue As Soon And Accept PDF File which I have already uploaded...

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
When the trans script of DOEACC O Level Diploma has reached WES office and I have uploaded its certificate in the form of pdf file, then why is the certificate of above diploma being asked from me again and again?
So Now Please Solve My Issue As Soon And Accept PDF File which I have already uploaded...
Did your Uni or you sent it to WES in a sealed envelope? WES doen not accept cerificates by email.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Ya in sealed enveloped
Usually Universities issues 2 docs like completion certificate and transcript but as you said that your Uni only issues 1 ceritificate this might be an issue why they are repeatedly asking you. Send a message to WES from your account mentioning this and see how they respond .

prakash2023

Dec 14, 2022
Hello All,

Has anyone recently have any luck getting Doeacc A Level from WES. wondering about the process how to get Transcript from Doeacc Society and wheh