+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you want US Visa Appointment ‘earliest’ date?

renu1234

Jul 13, 2021
Hello,

I am trying to get visitor visa and booked 2026 available date for now. How often do they update early dates? If anyone recently had any experience that would be very helpful.

Thanks!!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

I am trying to get visitor visa and booked 2026 available date for now. How often do they update early dates? If anyone recently had any experience that would be very helpful.

Thanks!!
You are basically looking for cancellations or the embassy adding additional interviews if they hire a new person so no schedule for when more times will be available.

Reactions: Captain911

renu1234

Jul 13, 2021
Is it like India, where additional slots are daily made available? Cause 2026 is pretty crazy.
That’s what I am trying to understand. Maybe if someone who recently found earlier appointments can share their experience, otherwise 2026 sounds really bad. :(

Fbalancer

Feb 17, 2020
I have been checking for an earlier appointment everyday since November first week when i booked it. There was no any earlier dates found since then in Toronto.
Beyond disappointing. Been checking for a while too, and now just evaluating going to a third country (Berlin, Germany; Lisbon, Portugal) and getting the visa, or just returning to India (home country) and doing so.

Last edited:

Chacko_666

Aug 7, 2021
Beyond disappointing. Been checking for a while too, and now just evaluating going to a third country (Berlin, Lisbon) and getting the visa, or just returning to India (home country) and doing so.
Getting Schengen visa is time taking and hectic also, if you are planning to visit Europe just for US visa. Check countries like Kazakhstan, Armenia etc. Not sure what are the possibilities of getting rejected from a 3rd country you visiting just for tourism.

rachelm2000r

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Getting Schengen visa is time taking and hectic also, if you are planning to visit Europe just for US visa. Check countries like Kazakhstan, Armenia etc. Not sure what are the possibilities of getting rejected from a 3rd country you visiting just for tourism.
Hi...
It is so ridiculous to spend money to go to another country for the visa.
But i heard that in Belgium (brussel) the waiting time is like 1 week or less.

Fbalancer

Feb 17, 2020
Alas, what do you do?

I've not seen a single appointment slot more recent than 2026 since putting in my application. :(

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
some Facebook groups are selling earlier dates in 2024. but I don't know if they are genuine or scams. they are claiming to be faithful and asking for payment after confirmation. Has anyone tried to avail of this? They are asking for login information to secure an appointment spot I am too hesitant to share my login details with a stranger claiming to get an earlier appointment. any thoughts on this...

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Is there anyone rescheduled early appointment? I opened this topic when i rescheduled early date after 3th day try. If you did same, please share your experience with others here.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Is there anyone rescheduled early appointment? I opened this topic when i rescheduled early date after 3th day try. If you did same, please share your experience with others here.
Which city you’re looking for?
I rescheduled mine today with cut-off of one month. Still in 2026

Fbalancer

Feb 17, 2020
What date did you get?

I've been looking for around 10 days and have not seen any date earlier than 2026 :(

Also, only 4 of the consulates have appointments. Which feels like just another big fuck you.

Last edited:

Fbalancer

Feb 17, 2020
These kinds of applications are no longer treated with prejudice, as long as you have documents proving that you have valid visa for said country for at least a couple of weeks (ideally a month or two) post the appointment date.

I've been told there's something official from the state department on this, but wasn't provided reference, and my google-fu didn't turn up anything yet, so take it with a pinch of salt - I certainly am.

Schengen is hectic, but not as hectic as waiting for 2 years to try and venture into the US when I'm just a couple of hours north of the border, lol.