+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you want US Visa Appointment ‘earliest’ date?

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Same for me. Where are you located ? Some people said they got it in 2 business day some a week or two who knows I hope to get it next week as I wanna travel for new years
Actually I’ve never heard this before. Just I know you. I am happy to hear that. If some people received in 2 days. It’s says 5 weeks on email.

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Same for me. Where are you located ? Some people said they got it in 2 business day some a week or two who knows I hope to get it next week as I wanna travel for new years
I hope you get it next week. I believe you will receive your passport back soon. You can travel on the time.

rachelm2000r

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
We applied last week but gave wrong answer while we were registering for the appointment. Today I paid again and said yes the question about the visa. So it’s today.
Hi i have a question.

If i apply let say next week. When do you think i can get a date for the interview. June 2024, October 2024, or December 2024.
I mean schedule and reschedule... over and over

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Hi everyone...

I had registered for my USA b1/b2 visa from Canada. I had got my date but at that time I did not get my work permit and my studies had been completed. So, I had to reschedule it. After that, I rescheduled it twice. Now, my date is June 2024 and I am not getting any option to reschedule the appt but cancel the appt. Please any one help me in this how can I get the option of rescheduling again in my application?

Thank you!!

Applicants are only allowed to reschedule four times (not including the initial appointment) without penalty. If the fourth rescheduling attempt is canceled, an applicant will only be allowed to reschedule a new date after a waiting period of 90 days.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
would not make any reservations or firm plans until you know you have the visa.

Phboy

Sep 14, 2023
Hello all. We just applied US visa B1/B2 yesterday and we got available appointment November 2024. I tried to reschedule last 1 hour and found earlier one which is 19 May2023
if you want to find earliest appointment, you should keep trying to reschedule every 10 minutes. Good luck
Is there a limit on how many times we can reschedule an appointment?

Chacko_666

Aug 7, 2021
Can i change my appointment location from toronto to vancouver if i have an earlier dates even if my ds160 is for toronto? Its mentioned in appointment page it needs to be same as ds 160.