+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you want US Visa Appointment ‘earliest’ date?

Askhar131

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Hello all. We just applied US visa B1/B2 yesterday and we got available appointment November 2024. I tried to reschedule last 1 hour and found earlier one which is 19 May2023
if you want to find earliest appointment, you should keep trying to reschedule every 10 minutes. Good luck
Was this a Toronto appointment?

Reactions: BbT1

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
Hello all. We just applied US visa B1/B2 yesterday and we got available appointment November 2024. I tried to reschedule last 1 hour and found earlier one which is 19 May2023
if you want to find earliest appointment, you should keep trying to reschedule every 10 minutes. Good luck
I have for June 11th in Vancouver but I something more quickly.
it says no appointment. can I still keep trying every ten mins

Reactions: Captain911

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
I have for June 11th in Vancouver but I something more quickly.
it says no appointment. can I still keep trying every ten mins
You should keep trying until you find early one. They sometimes add open spots for next month. I didnt want to get appointment for next month because i need my rtd next month for cuba travel. Good luck

BoniTich

Dec 14, 2020
Thank you for this info. I was giving up. Will try it this week and let you know.

Reactions: Captain911

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Hello all...I just got my travel document and I wanted to apply US visa.Can anyone help me with this?
Its not difficult. First fill in ds260 form and pay and get appointment date. And then try to reschedule everyday. When time is up and go to embassy for interview. They dont ask many questions. If everything is good you can take it.

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Hello all...I just got my travel document and I wanted to apply US visa.Can anyone help me with this?
Hi! Just fill the form and go to the us consulate Canada website. Pay visa fee and register for the interview. İt's really easy. But make sure about your travel dates and place to stay. They are asking on the form.
I will get my passport tomorrow. Let's see for how long they issued my visa.

Reactions: p.sejal17

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Hi! Just fill the form and go to the us consulate Canada website. Pay visa fee and register for the interview. İt's really easy. But make sure about your travel dates and place to stay. They are asking on the form.
I will get my passport tomorrow. Let's see for how long they issued my visa.
Probably it will be 10 years visa as always.

Reactions: Canadian_rainbow

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
how long did you wait for got an interview? it looks like there is no availability till 2025.
You should keep try every 30 mins in a day. And sometimes every 10 mins. When they open earlier spots you have just couple seconds to get it. When you see any earlier date you should choose time for that day but dont waste time to choose time. Just pick something and press ok.

island755

Dec 24, 2014
Toronto ON
First time application for a B1B2?