+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do original transcripts have to be sealed?

belleshoe

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Then i think the best thing to do is wait .. for the cic process though, do we need to send WES to IRCC again if it was already done before?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Then i think the best thing to do is wait .. for the cic process though, do we need to send WES to IRCC again if it was already done before?
No need to send it to IRCC, as it was already sent to them the first time you did the WES Evaluation.

belleshoe

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
No need to send it to IRCC, as it was already sent to them the first time you did the WES Evaluation.
@NzKhn: Thank you. So if someone applies for a PR while in canada on tourist visa or may be work permit , do they have to fly into canada again to activate the PR. A friend of mine, is facing this issue, but not sure what to do.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@NzKhn: Thank you. So if someone applies for a PR while in canada on tourist visa or may be work permit , do they have to fly into canada again to activate the PR. A friend of mine, is facing this issue, but not sure what to do.
I am not a 100% sure, but I believe if they are already in Canada on a tourist visa or work permit, I don't think they will need to leave Canada and come in again to activate their PR. However, they should make sure to get their PR done before the tourist visa or the work permit expires.

Please do check with someone else who has been in this situation or knows someone who has had this happen, as I am not 100% sure regarding the process.

belleshoe

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
I am not a 100% sure, but I believe if they are already in Canada on a tourist visa or work permit, I don't think they will need to leave Canada and come in again to activate their PR. However, they should make sure to get their PR done before the tourist visa or the work permit expires.

Please do check with someone else who has been in this situation or knows someone who has had this happen, as I am not 100% sure regarding the process.

sure no worries, i will try and check if the forums here address this situation. Thanks alot..and congratulations!! ..

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Still a long way to go my friend.... CIC stage is the toughest... especially with the background checks, etc. Hopefully will get a good VO to handle our application.... until the PPR stage, I don't think I can relax :)

belleshoe

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Still a long way to go my friend.... CIC stage is the toughest... especially with the background checks, etc. Hopefully will get a good VO to handle our application.... until the PPR stage, I don't think I can relax :)
That would be alright at the end of the day :) .. If its alright do share in the documents or steps we need to prepare for when u get ur CIC invite :) .. Also, for an ADR.. do we receive a phone call or a mail ? Do you of anyone who would have sent in an application for nbpnp around end july? Did they receive any nomination till now? I am just left with waiting ..

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
That would be alright at the end of the day :) .. If its alright do share in the documents or steps we need to prepare for when u get ur CIC invite :) .. Also, for an ADR.. do we receive a phone call or a mail ? Do you of anyone who would have sent in an application for nbpnp around end july? Did they receive any nomination till now? I am just left with waiting ..
I'm still waiting for my PCC from South Africa - it's holding up my submission to CIC :(

ADR is sent through email.
The last person to get nomination was sbernados but he had sent his application long before July.

For the CIC invite, there are only 4 extra sets of documents you need:
1. Police clearance
2. Medical exam
3. Updated bank statements
4. New/Updated LoEs (if necessary)

Everything else you should already have scanned copies of from when you sent your full application to NBPNP:)

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Well, no worries, ul get that done too :) .. Do we have a set of fingerprints too with pcc??
Yes, for the SA PCC both my husband and I needed to submit our fingerprints, certified ID docs and the application form.

For the UAE PCC we only needed our Emirates ID and everything was done online

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Most of the documents are the same. The main differences are that for PR you will also upload medical results and PCCs which you don't have to provide for PNP application. Also, CIC PR application is completely online. And if I remember correctly, everything has to be under 4MB. From the end of July, CIC also requires biometrics starting from July 31st.

Salary slips are not compulsory but are usually provided as additional, supporting documents to Work reference letters and bank balance statements. Salary slips are only compulsory if you are a self-employed person.
One difference between the document requirements is that the IRCC PR application requires a letter from the bank showing when the account was opened and the average balance over the last 6 months while the provincial nomination applications require the bank statements. If it is not possible to get such a letter then you should provide 6 months of bank statements and a note stating that the bank would not provide the required letter.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
From the Document checklist I had from NBPNP, I still needed to submit my bank balance statement and details of my account (including opening date), as well as 6 months statements - the same requirements as per CIC :) I did not require any average balance statements.