+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do original transcripts have to be sealed?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
1. One of the form says, list all addresses you have lived, does this refer to places of visit or we just need to mention those places we have lived long time?
2. What to enter in intended stay in New Brunswick?
3. Previous Immigration Applications -> what does this refer to? The places we might have visited on tourist visa?
No problem :)

1. Places of residence in the past 10 years ONLY. So from 2008 onward.
2. Where in NB do you plan to settle? E.g. Fredericton or Moncton or St. John, etc.
3. Previous applications for PR to Canada. If you never tried to apply for PR to Canada through EE FSW or PNP then just write N/A

belleshoe

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
No problem :)

1. Places of residence in the past 10 years ONLY. So from 2008 onward.
2. Where in NB do you plan to settle? E.g. Fredericton or Moncton or St. John, etc.
3. Previous applications for PR to Canada. If you never tried to apply for PR to Canada through EE FSW or PNP then just write N/A
I see, but then for point 3, why does it mention for Canada or another country (see below) ?

"Previous Immigration Applications - Provide full details of all applications, regardless of final decision, made to obtain refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country. Submit photocopies of all correspondence (letters, email, or any other communication) related to the final decision from each application. "

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
I thought the same, but on checking the forum thread and replies/comments from those who had submitted their documents, all said to just mentions PR applications for Canada.

So that is what I did... and so far I have not had anyone contact me to ask me to change anything and/or resumbit

belleshoe

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
I thought the same, but on checking the forum thread and replies/comments from those who had submitted their documents, all said to just mentions PR applications for Canada.

So that is what I did... and so far I have not had anyone contact me to ask me to change anything and/or resumbit
Cool . So did you get the invitation to apply for a PR ? Or again another wait?
What about witness? In the consent and declaration form? Whose sign should we take as a witness? Would a family member's sign be ok? And do we have a photo size specification for the photo requirement?

@NzKhn

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Haha I wish their processing times were that fast! :p NO, I am still waiting patiently in the hopes of getting the nomination. But at least I know, my application is being processed. Hopefully will not get any requests for ADR and everything will go smoothly. NB says the processing takes around 8 weeks - but I have read of some people who actually waited over 7 months for the nomination. Really hoping that doesn't happen in my case!

For witness you need someone who is not family - maybe get a family friend or an office colleague to sign as witness.

The photo size specification is the same as the specification for the CIC - 50mm x 70mm - go to any photo studio and tell them you need photo for Canadian immigration. Most photo studio know exactly what to do and what size is required.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@NzKhn: 7 months is huge time!!..What is an ADR? And did u get the prints of the forms in colored or black and white?
Yes- 7 months was the maximum - and it was a rare case, but looks like it does happen!

ADR = Additional Documents Request

I printed all the forms in black and white. All the other documents were also in black and white except the passport pages copies and the bank statements. The work reference letters can be colour or black and white - depends on your company - but obviously they have to be the originals.

Remember to keep scanned copies of ALL documents in case you need them for ADR. You will also need the scanned copies for when you apply for the CIC stage.

belleshoe

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
I printed all the forms in black and white. All the other documents were also in black and white except the passport pages copies and the bank statements. The work reference letters can be colour or black and white - depends on your company - but obviously they have to be the originals.
How about IELTS ? That's original ? So if i understand this correctly, CIC does not want any paper work ya ? Just scanned copies of everything ? @NzKhn

Last edited:

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
How about IELTS ? That's original ? So if i understand this correctly, CIC does not want any paper work ya ? Just scanned copies of everything ? @NzKhn
Yes, the original IELTS test report form needs to be sent to them. Make sure you make coloured hard copies of this in case you need it, as well as scanned copies.

Yes, since CIC Express Entry is completely online, you will need only scanned copies of all your documents.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@NzKhn: Hi, back to bother again .. :) .. So did u get an ADR ? or the next step after AOR ? And do we need an upfront medical exam ?
I did not get ADR!
I got nomination from NB on 27 July. Currently waiting for the next CIC Express Entry draw
No need to do upfront Medical. I plan to do the medicals after the CIC ITA, so will have maximum validity time