+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Distance/Part time Masters Degree is Valid as per WES ECA?

Jeevitha03

Oct 18, 2018
HI, did u get any update on the Annamalai WES ? How to enroll for this programme. i am living abroad. Should we go there to register for the classed
hi @Shyam42, I have enrolled for my PGD programme from Bangalore study center. You don't have to go to the university for enrolling. But I'm not sure as your are abroad. I would suggest you to talk to Bangalore study center officials as they would be able to guide you on the possible options. This is the contact number +9180 2656 4926

Reactions: Shyam42

Shyam42

Oct 25, 2018
hi, @Jeevitha03 I have contacted the study centre in my local place and am enrolling for 1 yr PGDBA distance. any idea we will get ECA from WES/IQAS and what will be the equivalency given? do u know anyone who has got their ECA successfully? thanks.

hse6659

Jun 9, 2018
As long as you get your final award from the UK university then it will be accepted. Many have been in your shoes, so dont worry.

regards
Dear concern,
Thanks for your reply.May i know that which institution does the evaluation in this kind of cases?does WES evaluate or I have to Go IQAS?
And the awarding body will be UK University but in transcript they mentioned teaching campus is Malaysia?is that a problem?
Also in that case country of education while filling up the WES will be UK or Malaysia?
Thanks in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks a lot.one last question which institute I shall go for?
WES?IQAS?
I am not familiar with IQAS but WES is highly rated. I highly recommend WES.

regards

Last edited:

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear concern,
Thanks for your reply.May i know that which institution does the evaluation in this kind of cases?does WES evaluate or I have to Go IQAS?
And the awarding body will be UK University but in transcript they mentioned teaching campus is Malaysia?is that a problem?
Also in that case country of education while filling up the WES will be UK or Malaysia?
Thanks in advance.
WES.
No problem, this is common. Country of education will be the country of the UK university (eg England or Wales).

All the best

hse6659

Jun 9, 2018
WES.
No problem, this is common. Country of education will be the country of the UK university (eg England or Wales).

All the best
Hello bro,
In your last mai you mentioned that many of the in my shoes and they got it .
I was wondering if you know someone.
BTW WES recognise my university.
I am only concerned due to my overseas campus meant to say that university in UK but um getting the degree from Malaysia (overseas campus)
Others everything is fine.Cert and transcript all from UK uni

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello bro,
In your last mai you mentioned that many of the in my shoes and they got it .
I was wondering if you know someone.
BTW WES recognise my university.
I am only concerned due to my overseas campus meant to say that university in UK but um getting the degree from Malaysia (overseas campus)
Others everything is fine.Cert and transcript all from UK uni
Hi,

I did a distance learning degree myself., and yes, I know more than one.

Country of study- UK
Place where activity took place - Malaysia.

This is perfectly acceptable .

Regards

Sandesara_sid

Dec 9, 2018
Seems WES has downgraded Mumbai University

I got my report last week and it recognized my MMS as postgraduate diploma as well

In my wife's case, it shows MMS as bachelors (four years)

In the past, for the exact same qualifications, it showed MMS as masters

Check the WES degree equivalency tool, it would show the same results
Can I ask what was percentage did you and your wife get in the program? Was this the 2 year full time program? Please do let me know. Thanks

baggy

Aug 21, 2018
Hi Shernell, MMS will be considered as Masters degree in Canada. I have done MMS from Mumbai too, WES recognized it as Masters Degree
Hi
My spouses MMS from University of Mumbai wasn't considered as Masters from WES ...
Is there any corrective action I can take?

mechingineer

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I have done B.Tech (4years) from UPTU. ECA for the same is under process. Now, I have enrolled myself for 1year PG Diploma in Business Administration course from Annamalai University.
I have below query :

Does WES recognise this 1year distance course from Annamalai ? If yes, what would be the procedure to