+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Distance/Part time Masters Degree is Valid as per WES ECA?

Jeevitha03

Oct 18, 2018
Is PGDBA from Annamalai university being considered by WES positively?
I hope they would, I have done PGDBA and sent the docs to WES. Currently my WES status is on hold as they want to do verification of documents with university. It was not rejected upfront but they are proceeding. Hope this helps.

Jeevitha03

Oct 18, 2018
Hi Man,

Did you get answer to your question? I have a similar question as well. Planning on pursuing PGDIBO via Annamalai University. I just want WES to consider as a degree or diploma or certificate.

Let me know if you have any updates.

Thanks,
@Faheiem, @Iramathur7 I hope they would, I have done PGDBA and sent the docs to WES. Currently my WES status is on hold as they want to do verification of documents with university. It was not rejected upfront but they are proceeding. It has been considered as 1 yr PG Diploma and they are processing it. Hope this helps.

kaps78

Sep 11, 2018
Hello Friends,

I'm new to the process, just wanted to check do WES evaluate graduation from distance learning from Delhi University?

I've further completed my MBA from IMT Ghaziabad (part time), just unsure what all documents should i send 12+Grad+Post graduation or only grad+post graduation?

please help.
Did you get the IMT Ghaziabad (part time) credential as Masters in your ECA?

ehrmantrout

Sep 28, 2018
One of my friend also pursued his masters from IDOL, Mumbai University. His course wasn't recognized..Why so?
Maybe he didn't provide the adequate documents and transcripts as mentioned on the WES website. Along with the transcripts you have to submit copies of individual marksheets and the degree

Aug 31, 2018
Hi Friends,
I have done MBA in Marketing 2 year program of PGDM 2014-2016 from Prin. Welingkar Mumbai.
i have also DONE my ECA from WES and IQAS as well,but unfortunately i got negative reply.
any one is here whos ECA done in last month and got positive reply. for same degree from welingkar
please let me know what you selected Master or 2 more certificate.

you can ping me on +971559428803.

inder-id

Oct 28, 2018
hi

i have done part time mba from ITM sion in 2014 which they provided me with the convocation stating Southern New hampshire university, usa. Can any 1 confirm is this degree recognised by WES ? if i put for evaluation ?

Oct 3, 2018
Hi ,

So WES does recognize Annamalai distance education courses?
I have done a PG diploma of one year from Annamalai, i dont want WES to consider as a masters, im only hoping that they consider as another degree or certificate

Will they do that ?

Thanks

hi bro
myself has done diploma in industrial safety (1 yr) whether your diploma is evaluated by wes???? kindly waiting for your reply...

prabhu1009

Jul 17, 2018
Hi,

What about university of Madras- distance education? Is it recognized by wes?
I know it has University of Madras listed in their tool,however, wanted to know if the distance education degree holds the same value.

JUNEBERRIES

Oct 29, 2018
Hello everyone,
Would anyone have any idea if a 1 year pre masters program be considered as a post graduate? Can I claim points for a pre masters?

Oct 8, 2018
Hi,

I have a 4 year bachelor degree in CSE.

I am looking for 1 year pg diploma that helps in boosting CRS.

Could someone suggest any university that is considered in WES evaluation.

That should help in getting in to the 2 or more degrees category.

I see that many of you are already on the same boat. I see a lot of people looking up to IGNOU

Please advise if any one has taken up such courses. Any help or leads on this would be really helpful.

Thanks
Hi Harish,

Did you get any update on this, I am also looking for something similar like this.
Please respond if you have got any update.

Thanks
Nitesh

Shyam42

Oct 25, 2018
@Faheiem, @Iramathur7 I hope they would, I have done PGDBA and sent the docs to WES. Currently my WES status is on hold as they want to do verification of documents with university. It was not rejected upfront but they are proceeding. It has been considered as 1 yr PG Diploma and they are processing it. Hope this helps.
HI, did u get any update on the Annamalai WES ? How to enroll for this programme. i am living abroad. Should we go there to register for the classed