+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Discrimination possible in Warsaw Processing Office?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Taking into account that our enquiry was urgent I hope it will be fast.
The 30 days is standard so does not guarantee it will be fast. Although yes, sometimes if the answer is acceptd a positive response can come quickly.

They said in the letter provide us with checks, communication, photos together, letters and etc. That was the hint?)
I’m also thinking of showing a photo of like my clothes in our bedroom, cosmetics and such.
Okay, you seem to see what is needed. My two main suggestions:
1) Go back carefully over what you first submitted and compare to what others have referred to and anything that seems slightly weak. (Honestly I'm a bit surprised in that - correct me if wrong - you are both living together and legally married? Was your evidence of living together complete? Or did you leave out most evidence of relationship after showing that you lived together?). Think carefully and absolutely include everything you can to strengthen the case.

2) DO NOT leave things out just because you provided before. In this case, it would be far better for you to assume they didn't look at (or even lost) stuff from before, at least those related to the genuineness of relationship. Itemize and include copies and also letter of explanation saying "We included this documentation in original application and are including copies here for completeness."

Normally I will say quality is way better than quantity but in this case include where quantity ensures you have a complete and understandable file. Good luck.

I’m only afraid of possible closed borders, that would be awful if they decide to do so
If you possibly can, get out. Seriously.

Reactions: valvlad

MJSPARV

Sep 17, 2020
And what is PFL?
It typically means they intend to refuse your application but in order to be procedurally fair they have to give you a chance to respond to their concerns. Consider it your warning that they plan to reject it and respond as thoroughly and completely as possible.

Reactions: armoured

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
The 30 days is standard so does not guarantee it will be fast. Although yes, sometimes if the answer is acceptd a positive response can come quickly.

Okay, you seem to see what is needed. My two main suggestions:
1) Go back carefully over what you first submitted and compare to what others have referred to and anything that seems slightly weak. (Honestly I'm a bit surprised in that - correct me if wrong - you are both living together and legally married? Was your evidence of living together complete? Or did you leave out most evidence of relationship after showing that you lived together?). Think carefully and absolutely include everything you can to strengthen the case.

2) DO NOT leave things out just because you provided before. In this case, it would be far better for you to assume they didn't look at (or even lost) stuff from before, at least those related to the genuineness of relationship. Itemize and include copies and also letter of explanation saying "We included this documentation in original application and are including copies here for completeness."

Normally I will say quality is way better than quantity but in this case include where quantity ensures you have a complete and understandable file. Good luck.

If you possibly can, get out. Seriously.
[/QU
Procedural Fairness Letter. I'm only going from your short description. A chance for you to respond to the 'allegations.'
My rep said it’s not pfl, she received pfls before, it doesn’t look the same. This one is for clarifications

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
My rep said it’s not pfl, she received pfls before, it doesn’t look the same. This one is for clarifications
Using a representative may have worked to your disadvantage here - perhaps they didn't submit all the evidence you provided.

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
G
Cannot be :))

If I remember correctly, you have been waiting for 2 years to get your husband to Canada. Did their e-mail come out of no where or did you plead with IRCC to expedite your husband's application? I am angry for you. Why did they take so long to only come out with "we believe your marriage isn't geninune"?

Send them anything and everything you have to prove the genuineness of your marriage!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Are you confident in your rep?

Does the letter specifically state there are concerns your marriage is not genuine? If so, that is a PFL. If it's just a request for further documentation, then there would be no mention regarding concerns about the genuiness of your marriage.

Exactly what does the letter say? Can you post it here removing any personal info such as your name?

Reactions: MJSPARV

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
If I remember correctly, you have been waiting for 2 years to get your husband to Canada. Did their e-mail come out of no where or did you plead with IRCC to expedite your husband's application? I am angry for you. Why did they take so long to only come out with "we believe your marriage isn't geninune"?

Send them anything and everything you have to prove the genuineness of your marriage!
I wrote my mp to speed up the desicion from Warsaw because russia started mobilization and I was afraid they might go further and call for more people. 5 days later I got that letter that marriage is not genuine and we needed to proof it genuine. Well it is lol We have been living together for all this time and travelled and I didn't want to leave him for a long time knowing how long they review applications now

Reactions: GyanLula

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
I wrote my mp to speed up the desicion from Warsaw because russia started mobilization and I was afraid they might go further and call for more people. 5 days later I got that letter that marriage is not genuine and we needed to proof it genuine. Well it is lol We have been living together for all this time and travelled and I didn't want to leave him for a long time knowing how long they review applications now

Oh wow. That is mad. At least your MP did some good, I suppose. I agree with the other commentators. Take the e-mail very seriously. Unfortunetly, they are ready to reject your application if they aren't convinced at the end of the 30 days you have been given. Give all the supporting evidence you have on hand. Get your families to also chime in and write you letters. Keep us updated though. I would like to know how it all goes. Good luck!

• Love

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Oh wow. That is mad. At least your MP did some good, I suppose. I agree with the other commentators. Take the e-mail very seriously. Unfortunetly, they are ready to reject your application if they aren't convinced at the end of the 30 days you have been given. Give all the supporting evidence you have on hand. Get your families to also chime in and write you letters. Keep us updated though. I would like to know how it all goes. Good luck!
Thank you :)
Yea we definately have evidence. Will photos of my clothes and makeup and so on help? Aside from other obvious things like texts, calls, photos and travels?)

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Thank you :)
Yea we definately have evidence. Will photos of my clothes and makeup and so on help? Aside from other obvious things like texts, calls, photos and travels?)

I have never thought of that tbh. But why not? It obviously shows you two are living together. If your renting a place, that is something you can send off.
Ask your friends to write letters for you as well. If you are active on social media and you have posted pictures of you two together, send those as well.

Gosh---- this is all too stressful. I feel for you. But maybe, by the grace of God, you guys will be in Canada for Christimas!

• Love

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
I have never thought of that tbh. But why not? It obviously shows you two are living together. If your renting a place, that is something you can send off.
Ask your friends to write letters for you as well. If you are active on social media and you have posted pictures of you two together, send those as well.

Gosh---- this is all too stressful. I feel for you. But maybe, by the grace of God, you guys will be in Canada for Christimas!
Really hope so!
Thank you guys, this forum really helps not to go crazy :p

Also question, since we are sending files online, shall i organize photos on like a word file and write down who is on a photo and when was this photo taken?

Reactions: GyanLula

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Also question, since we are sending files online, shall i organize photos on like a word file and write down who is on a photo and when was this photo taken?
My suggestion woudl be sure, organize like a word file or whatever program lets you include photos and notes/captions next to them. Submit as a PDF though.