+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did they start to process stage 2?

Mudasir sarrang

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Yes most of things are automated such as biometrics, medicals and pcc (if applicable) and you should order gcms notes because there's a good chance that your application has been fully approved.
can you please tell me how can i apply for gcms notes..? I have aip and my application is complete but iam waiting for second stage approval...

jennyyin

Sep 21, 2020
I applied in the US since May but still hear nothing... sad... only very few people applied in the US got the strait opr and they didn’t receive AIP.
Wondering does AIP mean you won’t get opr shortly?

MyHero

May 16, 2020
approval in the portal. Status is approved already.
As in from the philippines and it is issued just sept.23? Are they given the approval letter or just a passport request since this also means approval? Also, what month did they lodge?

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
I applied in the US since May but still hear nothing... sad... only very few people applied in the US got the strait opr and they didn’t receive AIP.
Wondering does AIP mean you won’t get opr shortly?
Did U get AIP? I applied from USA and got AIP. But couple cases in this forum applied from USA got to know their study permit were approved in GCMS notes

hjkojima

Aug 10, 2020
I don't know why they are not giving stage 2 approvals to applicants from US as students travelling from US are exempt from the travel restrictions. The only people how are benefitting from this travel exemption are US citizens as they can apply for the study permit at the border.
I applied for my study permit in March. My GCMS notes states that I have passed eligibility and my passport request letter is being shown as an outgoing documents which has not been started. I was hoping that after VAC in Los Angeles opens, I will be getting the request letter. But the LA VAC opened for passport submission last week but I have seen only one approval from US in this forum last week. 25 week wait for my visa has taken a mental toll on me.

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
I don't know why they are not giving stage 2 approvals to applicants from US as students travelling from US are exempt from the travel restrictions. The only people how are benefitting from this travel exemption are US citizens as they can apply for the study permit at the border.
I applied for my study permit in March. My GCMS notes states that I have passed eligibility and my passport request letter is being shown as an outgoing documents which has not been started. I was hoping that after VAC in Los Angeles opens, I will be getting the request letter. But the LA VAC opened for passport submission last week but I have seen only one approval from US in this forum last week. 25 week wait for my visa has taken a mental toll on me.
At least u know ur permit is approved