+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did they start to process stage 2?

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
There hasnt been any update as far as I know, however alot of people who got AIP got their gcms notes and it mentioned that they had been full approved, or had some stage 2 related stuff done (like security)
So it seems they did do stage 2 processing but it has not been shared yet

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
There hasnt been any update as far as I know, however alot of people who got AIP got their gcms notes and it mentioned that they had been full approved, or had some stage 2 related stuff done (like security)
So it seems they did do stage 2 processing but it has not been shared yet
Lots of students got AIP actually got full approval?

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
So basically IRCC holds the decision
All the things in the stage 2 are generally automated and the moment you get them done they'll be updated automatically in their system. So, AIP is the real deal here which is generally granted after a vo has assessed your application.

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
All the things in the stage 2 are generally automated and the moment you get them done they'll be updated automatically in their system. So, AIP is the real deal here which is generally granted after a vo has assessed your application.
How likely we will get full approval after AIP?

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
Chances are very high unless you fail your medicals or criminality. In India pcc is not required so it is cancelled by the vo while assessing eligibility.
And of course if there is some discrepancy in the documents. Like you change your DLI and program after AIP for eg

MunnaIndia

Sep 22, 2020
Is it true that stage 2 are automated?? My stage 1 got approved and my medical exam is passed . And also my biometrics got updated to my application . I am still waiting for stage 2 approval. So how long will it take to get approval of stage 2.

Reactions: proceso

Sep 15, 2020
‘’Once the students are able to travel to Canada, they need to complete a medical exam, criminal background check, and biometrics in order to get stage two study permit approval.‘’ i think this basically means they need to lift travelling restrictions first and then conduct the second stage process. Lol nice :)

Sep 15, 2020
Which also means we can’t go to Canada immediately after the travel restrictions are lifted, because we need to wait for the stage 2 approval. Super nice :)

Jermy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Which also means we can’t go to Canada immediately after the travel restrictions are lifted, because we need to wait for the stage 2 approval. Super nice :)
I dont understand. So Canada will allow students travel to Canada before completing the other requirements?