+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did they start to process stage 2?

Sep 15, 2020
I dont understand. So Canada will allow students travel to Canada before completing the other requirements?
What you mean by other requirements ? No we are not allowed to Canada until the second stage is approved. However, second stage approval will highly likely come after the lifting of traveling restrictions.

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
the worst situation would be that we have to go through even Jan semester with only AIP.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Is it true that stage 2 are automated?? My stage 1 got approved and my medical exam is passed . And also my biometrics got updated to my application . I am still waiting for stage 2 approval. So how long will it take to get approval of stage 2.
Yes most of things are automated such as biometrics, medicals and pcc (if applicable) and you should order gcms notes because there's a good chance that your application has been fully approved.

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Is it true that stage 2 are automated?? My stage 1 got approved and my medical exam is passed . And also my biometrics got updated to my application . I am still waiting for stage 2 approval. So how long will it take to get approval of stage 2.
When did you take biometrics?

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
A couple of paperbased applications here in the Philippines that were submitted first quarter this year were approved today 9/23 (full approval, not AIP)

MyHero

May 16, 2020
A couple of paperbased applications here in the Philippines that were submitted first quarter this year were approved today 9/23 (full approval, not AIP)
Sa gcms notes lang po ba to or sinendan na po sila ng passport request kasi approved na po?

Sep 15, 2020
Y
Actually I saw couple cases received AIP but their GCMS note indicating they have been approved
yaaa they just hold the decisions because they don’t want people to travel. But the thing is that we can’t travel if we are fully approved, so why they don’t stamp the visa?

Reactions: proceso