+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not receive notice of Citizenship oath ceremony.

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
I managed to speak to CIC yesterday and they said I should receive email within next two days. I requested them to change email address from my representative to my personal email which they agreed, so finger crossed.
Thanks for the update

almodovar

Oct 21, 2015
I've been scheduled for the ceremony on July 18, 2022. Haven't received the email zoom link yet....Does anyone know how to reach out IRCC? Or, have you received the email zoom invitation?

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
I've been scheduled for the ceremony on July 18, 2022. Haven't received the email zoom link yet....Does anyone know how to reach out IRCC? Or, have you received the email zoom invitation?
Hi , If you want you can call them , and if you are lucky they will answer .
Me in the same situation and i did not receive any email yet .

ssmalik

Jul 11, 2022
Their number to call is 1-888-242-2100 which is almost always busy. You have to keep on trying to speak to someone.

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022

almodovar

Oct 21, 2015
I finally talked to ircc and said to me they send the email yesterday , but i did not receive any thing . They we

I called the IRCC but they said they send it yesterday , but i didn’t receive any thing .
Have you received the email invitation? I checked my email inbox today, still nothing. IRCC looks so messed up.

BVMON

Jul 12, 2022
Still no email from my end. My profile status did change and says that July 18 is my ceremony date. Is it possible that they send it on the day of ceremony?

almodovar

Oct 21, 2015
Still no email from my end. My profile status did change and says that July 18 is my ceremony date. Is it possible that they send it on the day of ceremony?
One more July 18... Hope they will do that. But I doubt it.... Guess highly possible we'll be rescheduled.

almodovar

Oct 21, 2015
I think the same we will be rescheduled.
did you what is your office ? Me Montréal office
Mine is probably Scarborough, Toronto office? Cause I once received an email from this office asking me to provide entry/exit record from USA.