+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not receive notice of Citizenship oath ceremony.

Deepak777

Jun 8, 2022
Hi All,

Today, I checked the status of my application and it showed all the steps completed except Citizenship Ceremony which is not started yet and the last step too. Can someone tell me how long it takes to receive the status "decision made" and finally invitation to oath ceremony from here? My test completion status was updated on March 1st, 2022. Appreciate any insight into timelines.

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
Hi all
I have been scheduled for ceremony on 11 July. When i called the ircc to let them know that i did not receive the letter / invitation they delay my appointment till 18 . And till know i did not receive any email .
Do any one in the same situation like me, and receive an email? I send webform before but of course no answer .
what i have to do if they did not sent me email because i am afraid to call again .
thanks

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Please write a formal letter/email to your jurisdiction (local) Member of Parliament, mentioning the issue. webform. And ask them to follow up on your case.
in the email, mention your UCI and Application number.

ssmalik

Jul 11, 2022
I have been scheduled to take oath on July 21, 2022. I applied through immigration lawyer but there is no official notice either to me or my lawyer. little bit worried as only 10 days left.

Arpana31

Dec 21, 2021
I have been scheduled to take oath on July 21, 2022. I applied through immigration lawyer but there is no official notice either to me or my lawyer. little bit worried as only 10 days left.
Your lawyer is your representative in this case ?
In my case I made my brother as my representative using the form and he received the invite exactly week prior from oath date

ssmalik

Jul 11, 2022
Your lawyer is your representative in this case ?
In my case I made my brother as my representative using the form and he received the invite exactly week prior from oath date
Yes, she is my representative. So it means my lawyer should receive it by July 14 (ish)!

BVMON

Jul 12, 2022
Hi everyone , my oath ceremony is on July 18 and I still haven't gotten the notice email with the zoom link. Does anyone else have the same ceremony date?"
I also send a webform and no news from CIC. I thought it would get the notice one week before but still no news. Is it normal that it takes this long?

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
Hi everyone , my oath ceremony is on July 18 and I still haven't gotten the notice email with the zoom link. Does anyone else have the same ceremony date?"
I also send a webform and no news from CIC. I thought it would get the notice one week before but still no news. Is it normal that it takes this long?
Hi
Me in the same situation . I called my local mp but also nothing . I send two webform also nothing . I called again the ircc but no answer . I will wait for tomorrow if i did not receive any thing i will send email to the office who send me the test invitation.

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
Hi again
Any update ? Did you receive any email ?

ssmalik

Jul 11, 2022
I managed to speak to CIC yesterday and they said I should receive email within next two days. I requested them to change email address from my representative to my personal email which they agreed, so finger crossed.