+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did Anyone got reply from University of Alberta ??

codenation

Mar 5, 2019
I applied for Masters of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering for the September 2019 intake. I completed my application in November itself. I am from india and have a CGPA of 3.43/4 and ielts score of 7.5

Regarding the reason for rejection.They didn't give any reason so i enquired by mail then they responded that they could not reveal any specific reason but they told that they only accept 10 out of 100 applicants. So, i am guessing the reason maybe either high competition or they don't take in a lot of international students
ok thanks for the information

Geofortress

Jan 6, 2019
Good day guys. I applied to Uof Alberta for fall 2019 since November 1st 2018.. Ever since, status remain under review and pending decision. Did anyone got an admisision offer for fall 2019 already.
I was thinking I should contact the admission office to know whats going on with the process. Its taking longer time than usual now.. Still have another time to spare for Visa application..

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Good day guys. I applied to Uof Alberta for fall 2019 since November 1st 2018.. Ever since, status remain under review and pending decision. Did anyone got an admisision offer for fall 2019 already.
I was thinking I should contact the admission office to know whats going on with the process. Its taking longer time than usual now.. Still have another time to spare for Visa application..
Hello, decisions would be out btw this week and next week latest.

For more clarification and assurance, I recommend you email your Department graduate administrator to ask.

Reactions: Geofortress

Geofortress

Jan 6, 2019
Al
Hello, decisions would be out btw this week and next week latest.

For more clarification and assurance, I recommend you email your Department graduate administrator to ask.
Alright. Thanks for the insight.. Next week is here.. We wait and recieve a good offer.

Dmilan

Apr 17, 2019
Hi
I apply for uofa in eaely february, and got recommended for admission by a professor a month ago.

When can I expect a decision on my application??

I apply for a master in mathematical finance, thesis based

Aakanksha21

Jun 24, 2019
I applied for Masters of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering for the September 2019 intake. I completed my application in November itself. I am from india and have a CGPA of 3.43/4 and ielts score of 7.5

Regarding the reason for rejection.They didn't give any reason so i enquired by mail then they responded that they could not reveal any specific reason but they told that they only accept 10 out of 100 applicants. So, i am guessing the reason maybe either high competition or they don't take in a lot of international students
Did you fill the preliminary form first or directly filled the main application with sop lor etc.?

Vignesh. A

Jul 26, 2020
Hi all,
I hope you all are going great and are in the best of their health.
I am a final year undergrad Chemical engineering student from India and I am interested in M.eng from the University of Alberta.
My profile is
10th- 96%
12th- 61%
B.Tech- 82.8% or 7.71 cgpa
What are my chances of making it into the University of Alberta (Being a fresher)?