+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist-3113

ADUFE

Jun 28, 2009
Go to this link for all you need to know about practising as a dentist in Ontario: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_HOW_WORK_DENTIST_CM.html

Slq

Feb 15, 2016
Dr.Hasib said:
just get married to her..that's the easiest way.
hey i am from pakistan and is in final year of bds. my husband is in canada and i have already applied for my pr few months back. just curious about my future there as a dentist. what is the procedure and which is the most easiest to get my degree liscenced and work there as a dentist? and which books should i start reading to be in a good position till i complete my studies? thankyou :)

thedentist

Oct 1, 2016
Hi, i am a dentist from india, i have submitted my online application on cic, my crs score is 411, can anybody advice me what is the probability for ita with this crs.regards

S

sutyfornow

http://imgur.com/iHHwbqB
The last point i should put the bachelors degree when i graduated or after i have taken my internship?

jatinder99

Jan 29, 2017
hi .i am also dentist here in punjab.i am married we both are dentist.my wife is MDS and i am BDs.i want to apply for express entry .please tell me where i can apply for educational equvalcy(ECA) to WES or Medical council of canada..please reply me as soon as possible .i will be thankful to u

Dodosousi

Jan 31, 2017
jatinder99 said:
hi .i am also dentist here in punjab.i am married we both are dentist.my wife is MDS and i am BDs.i want to apply for express entry .please tell me where i can apply for educational equvalcy(ECA) to WES or Medical council of canada..please reply me as soon as possible .i will be thankful to u
Hello,
I made mine from the WES. Best of luck.

Sheeba Bernard

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jatinder99 said:
Hi..i am a dentist from Haryana. You need to fill an application for wes, make the payment and send a copy of your degree and ask the university to send the transcript to wes directly. You will have to get ECA for yourself and your wife. Also you need to sit for IELTS. After you get these two done you can make a profile for express entry and wait till they send you an invitation to apply for PR.

Reactions: brainysaki
S

sutyfornow

Are we supposed to attach a copy of our working license card of our home country?

S

sutyfornow

Guyz, the question of when were you qualified to work the job
Minimum education.. we should mention when we graduated from college? Or after internship after earning license?

docsunny

Sep 13, 2017
hi, im a dentist from India in Private practice since last more than 7-8 years.

1. How do i provide proof of my own practice? My practice/clinic is not registered but i do have license from Delhi Dental Council since i passed out in 2004. Also i have records on Practo of my patients and treatments and invoices dating to 2007 or beyond so will they be satisfactory to prove my clinical experience?

2. I want to know do we have to provide Transcript from Agra university and Consolidated marksheet separately or just the Transcript is sufficient for ECA (assessment) by WES? I completed my BDS from Subharati dental college including internship in 2004.
My wife is also dentist and she finished her Graduation from SDM Dharwad college which is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi university in Bangalore. Does she require only the TRANSCRIPT or consolidated mark sheet as well?

PLEASE SHARE A COPY OF BDS TRANSCRIPT WHICH HAS BEEN APPROVED BY WES. IF THE SAMPLE OF TRANSCRIPT IS FROM AGRA UNIVERUSTY, MUCH BETTE

any help at the earliest will be appreciated.

Reactions: brainysaki
Sep 11, 2017
Hello,

I am an internationally trained dentist and immigrating soon to toronto. For giving a kickstart to my career I am thinking of writing the Dental assisting NDAEB exams and certifying myself as a dental assistant.

However, we need an initial assessment of documents done by the NDAEB to be eligible to write the exams.
Anyone who has been through the procedure or has any information on the SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS for the same, could please help me with a document called " DENTAL ASSISTING COURSE WORK REPORT"
I have no idea about how to go about this document. Any insight would help a lot.

Also they ask for
"NDAEB Program Survey provided by the candidate’s educational program clearly indicating the mandatory core skills required for NDAEB exam eligibility were included in that program. If an outline is not currently on file, the NDAEB will contact the program directly to request a program survey on behalf of the candidate. Applicants must provide the NDAEB with the school name, mailing address, email, and name of the program director/ instructor (or other appropriate administrator) of who will complete the survey."

What exactly do we need to do for this statement written on the NDAEB website.

Would appreciate your response.

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Drdia

fadbenus

Nov 7, 2017
Please add me to any existing WhatsApp group for Dentist in the Canadian EE. I'm a Dentist from Nigeria. My phone number is +2348035746854

hotdoc0

Dec 10, 2017
Hello,

I wish to know which IELTS academic or general is a BDS with 10 years experience from India needs to take to apply for PR in Canada.
Also what are the options...I mean which pathways are available to get a PR.

Thanks and regards