+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist-3113

May 12, 2013
Hi everbody::::

am dentist and my fiancee is living in canada ... how can i go there through study route (as i suppose to be the easiest one for me) because my fiancee doesnt have the right to sponser me ....
please please guide me the easiet and the best way for a dentist to immigrate there....and what field of study can we do ....
can give me the list of dental public health or whatever else.....am completely lost and my fiancee blamin me for not doin thing

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
mysterious_1981 said:

am dentist and my fiancee is living in canada ... how can i go there through study route (as i suppose to be the easiest one for me) because my fiancee doesnt have the right to sponser me ....
please please guide me the easiet and the best way for a dentist to immigrate there....and what field of study can we do ....
can give me the list of dental public health or whatever else.....am completely lost and my fiancee blamin me for not doin thing
just get married to her..that's the easiest way.

May 12, 2013
thnks dr hasib ... sorry for late reply as the site didnt open,,,, i will marry her but this will not benefit us as she cant sponser me so we must find another way such as to study mba or whatever.... my regards

sathi 786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
Dear Dr Hasib
I hope you will be fine and in good health. I have landed here in Toronto. Kindly send me your cell no to my PM if possible . I want to discuss few things with you regarding the profession. waiting.
sathi

aileenaie

Oct 31, 2013
dear dr hashib..im a dentist in philippines and been working for about 4.8 years already..im planning to work as a dental assistant or dental hygienist in canada..can you advice me on the things on what to do...im also planning to work in australia with a relative sponsor...but im thinking of which way is batter and would have a better outcome if i apply...thank you..

neetu1

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2013
Doc's Request.
1 sept 2013-asked for PCC from canada
AOR Received.
june 2013
File Transfer...
RPRF request made on 29 october 2013
Med's Request
04/07/2013
Med's Done....
08/07/2013
Interview........
in process oct 23 2013 DM 25 nov 2013
Passport Req..
25 nov 2013 Passport sent 26 nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27 nov 2013; ppt recieved 13 december 2013
LANDED..........
15 dec 2013
Hi all,
My sister just about to finish her B.D.S bachelors of dentistry I guess from India, She wish to come here and settle here eventully I need some advice does she should apply under FSW or she should come here as a student and then can apply later for PR of canada and in that case what program options she has as I heard doing M.D is really expensive and that too as an international student near to expensive.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
mysterious_1981 said:

Dr.Hasib said:
oh, Dr.Hasib!! 8) :p 8)

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Hi Seniors,

re-posting in this forum.
Need advice.
I am a dentist by education and have worked as a dentist for 7 yrs and in hospital management for 2 yrs and last 2 yrs as house wife after having a baby.
I am planning to do a cheap MBA from canada and use that as a route to get PR in canada.
Do you thinks it makes sense to do an MBA 11 yrs after graduation ? are there any other options that I should consider ?
Will I be able to get a job after doing an MBA from some low ranked university like vancouver island or thompson river etc ?
Also I am told that if I study in canada my spouse gets an open work permit, is that true ?

really appreciate your advice, I have been trying to get PR for last 2 yrs and looks like this is the only option left.

Regards
Dr. Shalini Joshi

gopikolli

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/4/11 (PER- 10/5/11)
AOR Received.
1/7/11
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
12/6/11
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-04-13
Interview........
waivered
Passport Req..
04-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-14
LANDED..........
to land in april
hi friends,
there seems to be no activity in this thread for a long time,
i was active on this thread initially in 2011, and was away all these years because of some personal reasons had to delay my PR process. finally i have got PR now, and coming with my family in april.
all you dentist friends who have already landed can you share your experiences so far.how are you all faring, did you take up exams or doing some jobs or studying.
how is the job market for people from our background, can we atleast expect to land jobs as dental assistants or receptionist?
please reply
Dr. Hasib please provide details of your experience so far.

regards
gopi

drbhatia

Jul 2, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
_3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/4/2011
Doc's Request.
mr pcc ppr 09/4/2012
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
per 19/5/2011 aor 14/09/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
12june2011rbvo
Med's Request
9 april2012 by email
Med's Done....
21 april2012 mr pcc pp received on 24 april2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
09/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
MEDICAL LINE ON 30 APRIL DD ENCASHED ON 3 MAY2012 AND DM ON3JUNE2012 WAITING PASSPORTS
LANDED..........
GOD IS THERE
i got pr visa in 2012 and landed for 18 days in march 2013.Now iam doing MDS IN INDIA. Any one can through light on periodontics licence in canada for indian periodontist

Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recvd: 08.21.2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12.12.2014
AOR Received.
Processing started 2nd line update: 03.10.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
04.08.2015 3rd line update: 04.15.2015
Interview........
Waived DM on ECAS: 05.14.2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
my wife is also a dentist...
jus need information regarding registration process in canada
what sorts of doc we have to collect
active members in this thread plz thro some lights

moudent

Sep 2, 2014
ppl plz,
i need to ask u something.. i am dentist working in saudia arabia and i need to make immigration to canada..
can you guide me to the right way please ..
steps and fees
thanks alot

neatransa

Mar 6, 2015
gopikolli said:
hi friends,
there seems to be no activity in this thread for a long time,
i was active on this thread initially in 2011, and was away all these years because of some personal reasons had to delay my PR process. finally i have got PR now, and coming with my family in april.
all you dentist friends who have already landed can you share your experiences so far.how are you all faring, did you take up exams or doing some jobs or studying.
how is the job market for people from our background, can we atleast expect to land jobs as dental assistants or receptionist?
please reply
Dr. Hasib please provide details of your experience so far.

regards
gopi

hello doctor, have you settled in canada? could you tell , is it easy to get some temporary job till we pass ndeb exams?

dhaliwal82

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Moga city, Punjab. India.
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 : 18 Feb 2015 , SA : 5 March 2015
Med's Done....
14 OCT 2014
Hello Doctors, Any dentist applying for Australia Immigration ? Can Indian dentist , BDS degree , with IELTS 7 BAND overall, and 3 years full time work experience as Dentist in India...apply for Australia PR ? Do Indian Dentists need to pass ALL Australian dental license exams (ADC exams) to apply for Australia PR under Dentist occupation. I heard Indian dentists need to pass ADC exams before Australia PR application. Is that true ? Please reply if you have any idea. Thanks.

Abhigul

Mar 7, 2016
Hi guys ,

Just wanted to get an information from your knowledge and experience in Dentistry Licence process through NDEB.

For Foreign Qualified Dentist : How much time does it take to get the license to practice Dentistry in Canada (through NDEB exam process without going for 2 years equivalent course which is too expensive and time taking: so i think not a good idea ) ( especially for province Ontario , BC and Alberta) ?

Is it manageable to clear these exams of NDEB ( written , Clinical and interviews of NDEB) ? : ie what is the toughness level of the exam for the foreign candidates ? to get the licence.

If dentist licence is getting delayed, what is the feasibility of working as a assistant Dentist or Technician without license ?

Thanks
Gul