+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist-3113

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hello everyone,

My brother and wife both are dentist and have 3+ years of experience in India. In order to improve the score other than IELTS, what are the various options. Please advise.
Any job offer option etc?

Dentist DDS

Jan 25, 2018
Hi All,

I was in University of Colorado (USA) and recently got my DDS degree. I have also cleared by NDEB certification for license to practice in Canada. My question to you all is, Do I still need to get my degree assessed through WES? or can I straight away claim points for PHD?

jhnd

Apr 30, 2018
Hello for wes do i have to submit my compulsory internship certificate also??
Or 4 years marksheet and transcript is enough?

ruchin30

Feb 9, 2018
Hi All,

My wife who is also a dentist is a primary applicant for our Express entry profile scoring 475. Since she is a dentist her work experience are as follows:

1) 1 year working as a dentist at a private clinic, paid in cash, no tax. Duration : Oct 13 to Oct 14
2) 2 Years of working as a Dentist at a Private Clinic in Bahrain(Middle East - no tax), paid in Cash in Dinars. Duration : Jan-15 to Feb 17.
3) 5 months work as a Head Dentist at a corporate chain, Salary slips available along with offer letter. Duration: April 2017 to Aug 2017
4) Currently (past 6 months) working as a US Health Care IT consultant in a IT company with salary slips and offer letter. Duration: Nov 2017 till date.

Can anyone help me over here on how to collect the documents to make sure there is no rejection. All the above mentioned jobs are genuine. She can get recommendation letters for this, even a salary certificate stating my monthly pay. She can ask her previous employers to provide any documents required.

Can you help me with any other required documents, or how to make this a strong file.

You can connect me on ruchin30@gmail.com

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hi All,

My wife who is also a dentist is a primary applicant for our Express entry profile scoring 475. Since she is a dentist her work experience are as follows:

1) 1 year working as a dentist at a private clinic, paid in cash, no tax. Duration : Oct 13 to Oct 14
2) 2 Years of working as a Dentist at a Private Clinic in Bahrain(Middle East - no tax), paid in Cash in Dinars. Duration : Jan-15 to Feb 17.
3) 5 months work as a Head Dentist at a corporate chain, Salary slips available along with offer letter. Duration: April 2017 to Aug 2017
4) Currently (past 6 months) working as a US Health Care IT consultant in a IT company with salary slips and offer letter. Duration: Nov 2017 till date.

Can anyone help me over here on how to collect the documents to make sure there is no rejection. All the above mentioned jobs are genuine. She can get recommendation letters for this, even a salary certificate stating my monthly pay. She can ask her previous employers to provide any documents required.

Can you help me with any other required documents, or how to make this a strong file.

You can connect me on ruchin30@gmail.com
You need to supply an experience lettter according to cic requirements for any work experience tha she will claim points for,the rest of the documents are supporting documents only but are good to give if you already can provide

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You need to supply an experience lettter according to cic requirements for any work experience tha she will claim points for,the rest of the documents are supporting documents only but are good to give if you already can provide
Also if 1st work year is part of an internship those work hours don't count.

smit28

May 13, 2018
I am a dentist from India(recently graduated).My crs score is 456 provided if I prove my work experience.I want to know if any dentist from India has applied for express entry program.My question is how can i prove my work experience I obtained in a paid full time internship in my graduation.What document is required and if possible I would like to see the photocopy of the document just for sample.

ruchin30

Feb 9, 2018
Only if you can provide experience letter according to cic requirements,i think some did that you will have to doublecheck
Exactly, my wife is in a similar situation. She started working officially in the middle of her internship. So, the clinic is refraining to modify a joining date.

They are ready to give reference letter with actual joining date and leaving date, but it overlaps the internship completion date. Can this work?

Btw, how do we show internship? It is not in a part of ECA as well

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Exactly, my wife is in a similar situation. She started working officially in the middle of her internship. So, the clinic is refraining to modify a joining date.

They are ready to give reference letter with actual joining date and leaving date, but it overlaps the internship completion date. Can this work?

Btw, how do we show internship? It is not in a part of ECA as well
You shouldnt give fake info to cic if they will have any doubts they will simply reject your application as a mispresentation so take care