+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delayed TRV processing - Philippines @bryanna

Jaypoy26

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Applied on May 01 for me and my mom on a separate application on same CIC account.

We both received the same standard response of application transmission and application update.

May 14, 2018

My mother's application was approved. Mine is still in progress.

May 21, 2018
Sent a Case-Specific inquiry on the status of visa application and received the generic response of "the application is in progress, we appreciate your patience"

May 29, 2018
Mom submitted her passport at VFS. She emailed embassy re my application.

May 30, 2018
The embassy answered regarding the Data Privacy and refused to answer my mother's queries regarding the application.

Contacted my relative sponsor in Canada to help me in reaching the local MP for updates.

Opened my CIC account and saw that both of our application was updated. Opened my mom's application and shows the same approved message. And mine is still in progress but shows updated.

Tomorrow is the 30th day of my application and still got no result.

Applied online (Manila, Philippines)
Processing Time posted on CIC: 13 DAYS

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Applied on May 01 for me and my mom on a separate application on same CIC account.
If you're not a minor, you should have applied through a separate account.

May 14, 2018

My mother's application was approved. Mine is still in progress.
Actual processing can take much longer than the IRCC published time depending on the specifics of the application.

May 21, 2018
Sent a Case-Specific inquiry on the status of visa application and received the generic response of "the application is in progress, we appreciate your patience"
It can take up to 30 days to get a response to a CSE.

May 29, 2018
Mom submitted her passport at VFS. She emailed embassy re my application.

May 30, 2018
The embassy answered regarding the Data Privacy and refused to answer my mother's queries regarding the application.
The visa office will not disclose any information about your application to anyone else without your written consent.

Contacted my relative sponsor in Canada to help me in reaching the local MP for updates.
This was unnecessary.

Opened my CIC account and saw that both of our application was updated. Opened my mom's application and shows the same approved message. And mine is still in progress but shows updated.

Tomorrow is the 30th day of my application and still got no result.

Applied online (Manila, Philippines)
Processing Time posted on CIC: 13 DAYS
You've sent the CSE. There's nothing else to be done except to wait patiently for the decision. Sending another CSE and/or contacting the MP's office won't help.

Hopefully, you will get a decision by next week

Reactions: bellaluna

Jaypoy26

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hel
If you're not a minor, you should have applied through a separate account.

Actual processing can take much longer than the IRCC published time depending on the specifics of the application.

It can take up to 30 days to get a response to a CSE.

The visa office will not disclose any information about your application to anyone else without your written consent.

This was unnecessary.

You've sent the CSE. There's nothing else to be done except to wait patiently for the decision. Sending another CSE and/or contacting the MP's office won't help.

Hopefully, you will get a decision by next week

Hello my relatives in Canada contacted the local MP and the MP was able to communicate with the consul which processess my application. The consul told that it was a red flag that my mom emailed the embassy.

My relatuves told me that the MP told them that a decision will be made 2 to 3 days

kkrq000

Nov 14, 2018
Hel

Hello my relatives in Canada contacted the local MP and the MP was able to communicate with the consul which processess my application. The consul told that it was a red flag that my mom emailed the embassy.

My relatuves told me that the MP told them that a decision will be made 2 to 3 days
Hi! Is your application approved?

Jaypoy26

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hi! Is your application approved?
Yes my application was approved. I also got my ATIP files when I was in Canada. And it was indicated there that the MP contacted Candaian Embassy in Manila through Montreal Call Center. After 2 days of follow up by the MP, the result was released.