+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delayed processing for my TRV

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
Yea but pakistani reaedents online trv file is prossesed in abu dhabi . And Pakistani resident where ever they apply online it automaticly goes to abudhbai.only Pakistanis with other country residents visa process in the country where they reside.in my oppinion...
https://beta.ctvnews.ca/national/canada/2019/5/23/1_4435272.html

Read this i told you. “ Updated technology is also allowing visa offices to move applications around digitally to be processed at visa offices that aren't as busy.“

Reactions: demme343

Nik&27

Apr 13, 2019
Hi
I applied trv through Canadian lawyer there is no response on my file since Feb 27 . After biometrics validity mail. Can I check my file online without knowing lawyer. Pls help me
i

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Any thoughts of following reply I got after raising CSE:

Dear Applicant,

Re Application number

Thank you for your Email.

Please note that certain verifications are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no control over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

Your patience is appreciated.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Regards,

Client Experience Team | R.A

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates

I'm well aware of security clearance, is it in security?

@myra20sharma @k.h.p. @Bryanna

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Sounds like a security review.
right :( that's what i was guessing too, because whenever I send money back home, it will be processed in a minute or two but not when I send to my father. Oh God it always get stuck, Western Union asked me to provide some documents, but even it took a whole so a nice rep from WU told me, that there is a person with same name as my father is on banned list :D, so I guess they're waiting for an approval from FBI & CSIS.

@Amberwaqas it's a time taking process, as I'm from Pakistan, I have seen couple of my friend's got stuck in SS from 6 months to 2 years, it varies case to case but there is no timeline for Security Clearance.
All my close friends who got stuck in security were in PR stream or spousal work permit. For TRV I'm seeing for the first time, hopefully it won't take long

Amberwaqas

May 16, 2019
right :( that's what i was guessing too, because whenever I send money back home, it will be processed in a minute or two but not when I send to my father. Oh God it always get stuck, Western Union asked me to provide some documents, but even it took a whole so a nice rep from WU told me, that there is a person with same name as my father is on banned list :D, so I guess they're waiting for an approval from FBI & CSIS.

@Amberwaqas it's a time taking process, as I'm from Pakistan, I have seen couple of my friend's got stuck in SS from 6 months to 2 years, it varies case to case but there is no timeline for Security Clearance.
All my close friends who got stuck in security were in PR stream or spousal work permit. For TRV I'm seeing for the first time, hopefully it won't take long
Yes for TRV that much delay is astonishing...

pascal akilo

Aug 6, 2017
I did my biometric on the 6th August 2019, raise CSE October and was told my file is located at Canadian UK office.

December 14th was required to send an additional documents which I have done b4 "prove of fund " I did that and has not got any responses from ircc till this day.

Just 2days ago, I raised another CSE to know the status of my application, I got a mail that they will get back to me when they are done.

3of my friend got denied last December. Currently my application has taking approximately 6months counting from when I did my biometric.

I'm a Nigeria national and I'm very worried cuz this has reschedule all my plans

EBIMAJ

Nov 5, 2019
I did my biometric on the 6th August 2019, raise CSE October and was told my file is located at Canadian UK office.

December 14th was required to send an additional documents which I have done b4 "prove of fund " I did that and has not got any responses from ircc till this day.

Just 2days ago, I raised another CSE to know the status of my application, I got a mail that they will get back to me when they are done.

3of my friend got denied last December. Currently my application has taking approximately 6months counting from when I did my biometric.

I'm a Nigeria national and I'm very worried cuz this has reschedule all my plans
Hmmm...same boat. I'm Nigerian, applied since July 29th 3019, Biometrics August 2nd, 2019. Applied online in Lagos. I don't even know where my application is being processed right now. Sent Web form, but no reply. Application over 6 months now. It's a crazy world we live in I guess.

pascal akilo

Aug 6, 2017
Hmmm...same boat. I'm Nigerian, applied since July 29th 3019, Biometrics August 2nd, 2019. Applied online in Lagos. I don't even know where my application is being processed right now. Sent Web form, but no reply. Application over 6 months now. It's a crazy world we live in I guess.

If u have access to your online account ; your username and password used in opening your my cic online account, u can check for updates.

There's nowhere ircc won't have done something for over 6months. Most consultants don't inform applicant if the applicant is denied, rather they reapply immediately.

U can as well raise another Web form to really know the status of the application, maybe u didn't do it as it's required b4 or maybe your application is still within cic stipulated processing time.

Try raising CSE again or use your my cic interface if u have access to your online username and password cuz it's quite unusual for Canadian immigration not to have review application for that long.

EBIMAJ

Nov 5, 2019
If u have access to your online account ; your username and password used in opening your my cic online account, u can check for updates.

There's nowhere ircc won't have done something for over 6months. Most consultants don't inform applicant if the applicant is denied, rather they reapply immediately.

U can as well raise another Web form to really know the status of the application, maybe u didn't do it as it's required b4 or maybe your application is still within cic stipulated processing time.

Try raising CSE again or use your my cic interface if u have access to your online username and password cuz it's quite unusual for Canadian immigration not to have review application for that long.
Has your visa been approved? Where should I send the web form to? As in which visa processing country?

I copied you cos you said yours was over 6 months too?

Checked online and it says still processing.

pascal akilo

Aug 6, 2017
Has your visa been approved? Where should I send the web form to? As in which visa processing country?

I copied you cos you said yours was over 6 months too?

Checked online and it says still processing.
Since your online account states processing, I don't think u need to raise online Web form. Most Nigeria visa application are process in London.

U can as well request for GCMS note to really know why it's stocked.

Like I said b4 ; I was required to send an additional documents last month which I have done.

hopssy

Jan 25, 2020
Applied for TRV and gave my biometrics on 6th of January 2020 and I got this mail on the 7th of Jan

Visa application, tracking ID No.2020xxxxxxxxxxx is under process at the IRCC Office. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

But up until now I haven’t gotten any mail from them again and it’s 20 days already. Should I be concerned about it?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
That's an email from VFS and not IRCC. You will get no updates from VFS on your application until your passport is on its way back to the application centre.

Link your application to a gckey account to see actual status.

hopssy

Jan 25, 2020
That's an email from VFS and not IRCC. You will get no updates from VFS on your application until your passport is on its way back to the application centre.

Link your application to a gckey account to see actual status.
Okay. Thanks but do you have any idea how long I have to wait to get any updates on the application?