+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delayed processing for my TRV

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Why they are not responding ...its been 42 days almost!!!
what does it says under Review of Eligibility:

Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

or

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

All of my family member's review of eligibility changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" from "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility" after 42 days

Dilpreet3937

May 20, 2019
Applied for my parents TRV on April 12th for attending the convocation ceremony...the application is still under process...they r still processing background check and reviewing the eligibility... is it normal or is their anything to worry about..anyone else in the same situation?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Pakistani application are taking more time than others as i notice. Including myself i know some who are waiting from feb and march. More than 3 months
I don't understand one of my relative got refused from ABU DHABI Canada embassy and date on refusal latter is 17th May which is Friday.and on Friday Saturday Abu Dhabi embassy is closed.

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
Applied for my parents TRV on April 12th for attending the convocation ceremony...the application is still under process...they r still processing background check and reviewing the eligibility... is it normal or is their anything to worry about..anyone else in the same situation?
Yes it is many applicant are waiting from feb and march too. From where u applied

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
I don't understand one of my relative got refused from ABU DHABI Canada embassy and date on refusal latter is 17th May which is Friday.and on Friday Saturday Abu Dhabi embassy is closed.
True i know few who got the same on Friday and Saturday.

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
One of my friends got refusal on Friday but date was Thursday.but this refusal doesn't understand 17th May which is friday
That is some internal work of embassies no one can answer. People will only guess. As per the info u will find in the thread is that the application can be checked and sent to any visa office worldwide on behalf of any embassy to divide the workload so any day of week u can get decision or update.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
That is some internal work of embassies no one can answer. People will only guess. As per the info u will find in the thread is that the application can be checked and sent to any visa office worldwide on behalf of any embassy to divide the workload so any day of week u can get decision or update.
i don't think for trv it works like this.because like pakistan they have abudhabi .so people working in Canadian embassy abudhabi knows better about Pakistanies and papers etc applicants send to embassies . They are skilled to deal countries like Pakistan Afghanistan etc for all proposes.its my oppinion may be i am wrong.because the refusal which i share you with the date of 17th may letter from abu dhabi was onlined applied through lawyer in canada

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
i don't think for trv it works like this.because like pakistan they have abudhabi .so people working in Canadian embassy abudhabi knows better about Pakistanies and papers etc applicants send to embassies . They are skilled to deal countries like Pakistan Afghanistan etc for all proposes.its my oppinion may be i am wrong.because the refusal which i share you with the date of 17th may letter from abu dhabi was onlined applied through lawyer in canada
Every embassy all over the world are skilled to deal with any nationality applicant. They can receive the application of any passport holder in there embassy. The pakistani passport holder living in uk will apply from uk. the pakistani passport holder in US who is in usa as a tourist visa can apply from US. So u r wrong in this. Any embassy office are professionally trained to handle any type of application from any nationality

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Every embassy all over the world are skilled to deal with any nationality applicant. They can receive the application of any passport holder in there embassy. The pakistani passport holder living in uk will apply from uk. the pakistani passport holder in US who is in usa as a tourist visa can apply from US. So u r wrong in this. Any embassy office are professionally trained to handle any type of application from any nationality
I my self gave biometrics in USA Seattle but my all application was deal.in abudhabi and was approved

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
I my self gave biometrics in USA Seattle but my all application was deal.in abudhabi and was approved
My friend applied from uk his application was dealt in uk. I know some who applied in Europe and us. They received there replies and application updates from the embassies where they applied not from abu dhabi Embacy.

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
My friend applied from uk his application was dealt in uk. I know some who applied in Europe and us. They received there replies and application updates from the embassies where they applied not from abu dhabi Embacy.
But they all applied paper based.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
But they all applied paper based.
Yea but pakistani reaedents online trv file is prossesed in abu dhabi . And Pakistani resident where ever they apply online it automaticly goes to abudhbai.only Pakistanis with other country residents visa process in the country where they reside.in my oppinion...