+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delayed processing for my TRV

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
I was refused today
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident
visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not
meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration
and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following
grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and
financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.
Ohhhh sorry to hear that. Can you share ur timeline and from where u applied and ur nationality

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
Visa application, tracking ID No. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
Your decision has been made. Check ur status by linking ur application on cic website by creating gckey

Amberwaqas

May 16, 2019
If you applied on paper, link your application online to see the actual status. VAC status does not tell much.

Here are the steps;
Create a new GC Key account. On the link https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, click "Sign in or create an account to apply online" on right and go down a little to "continue to GC Key" and click it. Now click "Sign Up" on the right and create a new profile. Remember the answers to the security questions that you'd be setting at this time.
Once that's done, login again and click "Add (link) your application to your account " on the User's account page.
Select category as "temporary residence" and sub-category as TRV. Under "Application details" select last option. Enter UCI, no hyphens and no space. Enter Family Name as last name on passport (upper/lower case matters). Next, select passport form drop down.
Enter all other fields as filled in application form. And click "search my application". If all fields are correct it will give you the application and you can proceed with linking it. If not, it give you 4 more attempts in 24 hours and then it would ask you to try again after 24 hours.
I have linked the application but it doesnt show any information regarding my application

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I have linked the application but it doesnt show any information regarding my application
If you open the application to the complete status what do you see in these;

"Details about your application status"
Review of eligibility
Review of medical results
Review of additional documents
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision

Amberwaqas

May 16, 2019
If you open the application to the complete status what do you see in these;

"Details about your application status"
Review of eligibility
Review of medical results
Review of additional documents
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
Yea just linked it again...thank you
They say we are reviewing background
Hope for positive response

Reactions: Adil Sulehri

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
can you please confirm, if your profile says the same or review of eligibility field is different, thanks.

Application step Current status

Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

acastrolopez

May 21, 2019
Hello,

My family (mother, father and brother) are applying for a visitor visa to come to my graduation on June 12. This is an online application from Colombia (processing time 21 days). The application was submitted on April 9, they got the Biometrics Collection Letter on April 10. Their Biometrics enrolment date is April 22.

On May 9 my brother received an email saying that because of his age he didn't qualify for a family biometrics fee and that he needed to pay a $85 CAD fee, compulsory to continue with the application, this was paid that same day. As I am writing this email they all got the letter acknowledging the validity of the biometric information provided. As I'm no sure how much longer we will have to wait for a response, I am considering filling out the IRCC form, if by Thursday I don't have any news.

So far the status is as follows:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Amberwaqas

May 16, 2019
can you please confirm, if your profile says the same or review of eligibility field is different, thanks.

Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Yea its same on my account too

Amberwaqas

May 16, 2019
Hello,

My family (mother, father and brother) are applying for a visitor visa to come to my graduation on June 12. This is an online application from Colombia (processing time 21 days). The application was submitted on April 9, they got the Biometrics Collection Letter on April 10. Their Biometrics enrolment date is April 22.

On May 9 my brother received an email saying that because of his age he didn't qualify for a family biometrics fee and that he needed to pay a $85 CAD fee, compulsory to continue with the application, this was paid that same day. As I am writing this email they all got the letter acknowledging the validity of the biometric information provided. As I'm no sure how much longer we will have to wait for a response, I am considering filling out the IRCC form, if by Thursday I don't have any news.

So far the status is as follows:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Filling ircc web form works??? Do they response

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012

same

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
An update, though it didn't say or show on profile but when I click on details, it says on Eligibility:

We are reviewing your eligibility, at last there is an update on file :).
By the way it eligibility has started for all applicants.

Hope this information helps.

@myra20sharma you seems an expert on TRV :) keep rocking, now they have started reviewing eligiblity, when should I be expecting final decision, thanks.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
An update, though it didn't say or show on profile but when I click on details, it says on Eligibility:

We are reviewing your eligibility, at last there is an update on file :).
By the way it eligibility has started for all applicants.

Hope this information helps.

@myra20sharma you seems an expert on TRV :) keep rocking, now they have started reviewing eligiblity, when should I be expecting final decision, thanks.
Hope it works out for you! :)
All the best! And keep sharing your timelines, would be helpful for everyone here.