Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Yes is my application
If you applied from Nigeria, the processing time is 45 days. And as you said in earlier post that today is the 37th day then you have to at least wait for the completion of the estimated processing time for your country, to send a CSE using the IRCC webform

Hot22

May 16, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Lagos
If you applied from Nigeria, the processing time is 45 days. And as you said in earlier post that today is the 37th day then you have to at least wait for the completion of the estimated processing time for your country, to send a CSE using the IRCC webform
Please with everything I have submitted what do think is my chances pls

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Please with everything I have submitted what do think is my chances pls
Nobody can tell that except for the VO that has your file.

Not having a travel history is not your only concern. I know people with absolutely no travel history have gotten TRVs. There are a lot of things they look for.

Nitz verma001

Apr 21, 2019
Hi Amber,

you're not alone here, I have submitted TRV application for my parents and younger brother, and there hasn't been any movement in their application since 11th April except for my father and brother biometrics information got updated and for my mother it never updated, though they have emailed me saying it has been received and updated in the system but still as of today it doesn't reflect on her profile.

I submitted online on 10th April
Biometrics instruction letter 11th April
biometrics done for my brother 12th April (information updated same day on cic/ircc profile)
biometrics done for my father 16th April (information updated same day on cic/ircc profile)
biometrics done for my mother 19th April (never updated :)

My current status is PR, full-time job, have added itinerary, medical insurance, both of them due to start from 21st May :), which is just round the corner.

I could have applied Super Visa for my parents but I wanted to try my luck for my younger brother, who is 2nd year student at LUMS (attached his transcript, character certificate from HOD/Dean).

Let's see, I am just waiting and being optimistic :)
Don't forget we are Pakistanis (white glove service :), I mean it when I say that, the moment a visa officer see a single doubt in your application, he/she refuses it right away.

have a look at this article:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-visa-rejections-frustrate-efforts-to-bring-in-more-international-2/

when I moved to Canada in 2013, it was very east to get student visa, now I hardly see any Pakistani coming to University of Victoria, University of British Columbia or Simon Fraser University.

even after getting their admission here, their applications are being rejected. And it has been the case with Spousal work permit, PR (express Entry) and different types of TRVs.

So, just hang in there and be optimistic.

Good luck.
Same here, good luck to us all

Hot22

May 16, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Lagos
please keep updated if you get any response regarding your TRV as it ll be a general guideline for other members
have good day & good luck
I was refused today
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident
visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not
meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration
and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following
grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and
financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

Shahrukh Ali

May 17, 2019
Visa application, tracking ID No. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Shahrukh Ali

May 17, 2019
I have applied for canada tourist visa with my family on 19/April/2019.we are 5 applicant's, & still there is no response .on 23 April 2019 we got our biometric letter from IRCC.From the first day our status is under process from IRCC.