Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Outland applicant with 2 outland dependents. ECAS status updated from `In process` to `Decision made` on April end but no any updates then after. Hope to get the PPR once the border restriction gets lifted.
I don't think so it will be lifted soon.

ttyaya

Feb 8, 2020
To anyone who hasn’t received the COPR email after the decision made. I got approved last week and had COPR file number on my cic account. But hasn’t received any confirmation email and any instructions.
I just called IRCC and the lady told me the IRCC already requested me to sent the photos with COPR. And I told her I didn’t get emails. And she looked it up for me and told me I’ll receive the email before Oct 2nd. If not I should contact them again.
So if someone hasn’t got the email yet, just call them. I think it would help.
And hope everyone will get the PR card soon.
Good luck for me and everyone.:cool:

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
To anyone who hasn’t received the COPR email after the decision made. I got approved last week and had COPR file number on my cic account. But hasn’t received any confirmation email and any instructions.
I just called IRCC and the lady told me the IRCC already requested me to sent the photos with COPR. And I told her I didn’t get emails. And she looked it up for me and told me I’ll receive the email before Oct 2nd. If not I should contact them again.
Many Congratulations and Thank You for the update & info. Best wishes.

Harrii

Star Member
Oct 17, 2020
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I got decison made on my pr file but still waiting for copr. Is anybody here to help me how long its usually take to get copr after decison made

Harrii

Star Member
Oct 17, 2020
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
How long it took to get copr after decison made?

Reactions: newbrunswickmylove

newbrunswickmylove

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi. From decision made status to copr, it takes how many days? Thank you

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
I got decison made on my pr file but still waiting for copr. Is anybody here to help me how long its usually take to get copr after decison made
Hopefully soon if you are inland applicant. If you are outland or you have outland dependents then no one can answer how long. I am outland applicant and status updated to `decision made` on 30th April. Almost 6 months and a complete silence. Nothing we can do besides being patient. Good luck.

Shafaq_

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hi , My friend I just called this morning the Ircc call centre to asked them about my Ecas Status change to Decidion made they said that my application was approved and I need to wait for the CoPR email , I suggest you to call them too to ask about your application , good luck .
did you got any email from ircc after Decision made

Kar234

Sep 27, 2023
You can call as many time as you want. Just ask them specifically that your file is approved or not! And by chance do you remember if you missed any call from "private caller" in last two months? If yes then probably your virtual landing might be on hold that's why they are not issuing CoPR. Other than that i don't think so any other issue. And if No than just call them or order GCMS notes. That will clear your file's anatomy in details.
Hey pat40 i had a question to ask if you can help