+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made

Machadoma2020

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Hi Guys!
Do you know if after we receive DM on ECAS we get another GU before receiving the Golden COPR E-mail? Or the GU before the DM is the final one? Any thoughts?
Got DM on September 04th and I’m still waiting for my COPR E-mail or Call. I’m really anxious. LOL.

Roannetology

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Did you try to contact IRCC?
Yes I did...the first time I called was July 24 they said I was approved.but there was no update or email we received. I called again August 16 and said I just wait. But up to now no email or update. I'm so worried now.

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Yes I did...the first time I called was July 24 they said I was approved.but there was no update or email we received. I called again August 16 and said I just wait. But up to now no email or update. I'm so worried now.
Are you outland or your dependant are outland?

Roannetology

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Im Inland I'm the primary applicant...my husband is in land too. He has leukemia but we passed the medical it was appeared on our ecas. Its almost 2 mo. Now of waiting since changed to DM

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Im Inland I'm the primary applicant...my husband is in land too. He has leukemia but we passed the medical it was appeared on our ecas. Its almost 2 mo. Now of waiting since changed to DM
Then you should've get CoPR. At least your file is in last stage. All the best.

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Try to order GcMS notes. That will clear your file status in details.

Pattyp06

May 11, 2018
Hi my friends, just want to ask how many months of waiting for PPR after decision made appeared on ECAS. I been waiting for 1 mo. Now since on my ECAS change to Decision Made. Thank you
Hello, I recommend you to call CIC, you can say that you saw that you case status says decision made but you have no decision, the agent can see on your file and tell you how long you have to wait until you will receive notification about your case. Good luck!

Roannetology

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Hello, I recommend you to call CIC, you can say that you saw that you case status says decision made but you have no decision, the agent can see on your file and tell you how long you have to wait until you will receive notification about your case. Good luck!
Thank you. I called twice already and they said we just approved the medical and wait for the next step.
And up to now there is no update. We are anxious and worried.

Pattyp06

May 11, 2018
Thank you. I called twice already and they said we just approved the medical and wait for the next step.
And up to now there is no update. We are anxious and worried.

Well... right after the medical they should send you the confirmation of PR. I went 2 times for medical exams cause I have some little spots on my lungs, they made do a culture to determine if I had tuberculosis and even now that the confirmation of PR was sent to me they put me on medical surveillance so don’t stress yourself out, they are working very slow because of the covid situation, I wish you the best and positive news coming soon!

Roannetology

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Well... right after the medical they should send you the confirmation of PR. I went 2 times for medical exams cause I have some little spots on my lungs, they made do a culture to determine if I had tuberculosis and even now that the confirmation of PR was sent to me they put me on medical surveillance so don’t stress yourself out, they are working very slow because of the covid situation, I wish you the best and positive news coming soon!
Thank you...I done 2 times of medical due to leukemia, on the 2nd medical I have been passed that was July 17 2020 and they changed to DM on my Ecas. Can I call cic again even though I already called twice, is there any problem if I call it again.

Reactions: Machadoma2020