+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Thank you...I done 2 times of medical due to leukemia, on the 2nd medical I have been passed that was July 17 2020 and they changed to DM on my Ecas. Can I call cic again even though I already called twice, is there any problem if I call it again.
You can call as many time as you want. Just ask them specifically that your file is approved or not! And by chance do you remember if you missed any call from "private caller" in last two months? If yes then probably your virtual landing might be on hold that's why they are not issuing CoPR. Other than that i don't think so any other issue. And if No than just call them or order GCMS notes. That will clear your file's anatomy in details.

Reactions: Machadoma2020

Roannetology

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
You can call as many time as you want. Just ask them specifically that your file is approved or not! And by chance do you remember if you missed any call from "private caller" in last two months? If yes then probably your virtual landing might be on hold that's why they are not issuing CoPR. Other than that i don't think so any other issue. And if No than just call them or order GCMS notes. That will clear your file's anatomy in details.
Thank you...Oh yeah, I remembered there was a private caller that I missed. What is that call for? Sorry, can you tell me what was about the call?

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Thank you...Oh yeah, I remembered there was a private caller that I missed. What is that call for? Sorry, can you tell me what was about the call?
So that's the problem. That was from immigration officer. They are doing virtual landing that means just confirming that you are in canada right now. But as you missed their call you might be put on hold for CoPR. So don't worry they will again call you anytime just Don't miss any call. Keep eye on calls everytime. I would suggest call ircc and inform them that you missed their call so they can call you agin if possible.

Last edited:

Roannetology

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
So that's the problem. That was from immigration officer. They are doing virtual landing that means just confirming that you are in canada right now. But as you missed their call you might be put on hold for CoPR. So don't worry they will again call you anytime just Don't miss any call. Keep eye on calls everytime. I would suggest call ircc and inform them that you missed their call so they can call you agin if possible.
Thank you so much for taking time to answer my queries, I appreciate it. God bless

Reactions: pat40

Pattyp06

May 11, 2018

Hi my friend, you can call as many times as you need, they are being pay to respond to the applicants inquiries. Just be polite and say to the agent that you are very worried that you case passed to DM months ago and you have no decision on your case yet. I think the best way to get information is to be honest about how you feel, on 2018 I called CIC crying because they refused my application for work permit the first agent had zero empathy and sounded as she was in a hurry to go home (I called pm) the next day I called at 7am and I explained everything to the agent who respond my call, he was awesome! Very polite and he putted himself in my place! After he told me the agent that tried my case made a mistake so I had to wait for them to contact me again. Hope this information can help you and good luck!

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Decision made on September 1. Since than no update.

Roannetology

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Hi my friend, you can call as many times as you need, they are being pay to respond to the applicants inquiries. Just be polite and say to the agent that you are very worried that you case passed to DM months ago and you have no decision on your case yet. I think the best way to get information is to be honest about how you feel, on 2018 I called CIC crying because they refused my application for work permit the first agent had zero empathy and sounded as she was in a hurry to go home (I called pm) the next day I called at 7am and I explained everything to the agent who respond my call, he was awesome! Very polite and he putted himself in my place! After he told me the agent that tried my case made a mistake so I had to wait for them to contact me again. Hope this information can help you and good luck!
Thank you so much...

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
if you are an outland applicant or you have any outland dependent on your application that could have been the reason for the delayed COPR.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Outland applicant with 2 outland dependents. ECAS status updated from `In process` to `Decision made` on April end but no any updates then after. Hope to get the PPR once the border restriction gets lifted.