+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made

Pattyp06

May 11, 2018
Hello everybody! I wrote yesterday about the same situation, I checked the cic website yesterday noticing that my status changed from in process to decision made but I don’t have anything from immigration saying what is the decision, very stressful.

Yan84

Mar 25, 2020
Just one more thing my friend, you think our application is approved and waiting for PPR. Did you ask some of your friend? This means we are closer for PR? What you think?
Hi , My friend I just called this morning the Ircc call centre to asked them about my Ecas Status change to Decidion made they said that my application was approved and I need to wait for the CoPR email , I suggest you to call them too to ask about your application , good luck .

Last edited:

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Hi , My friend I just called this morning the Ircc call centre to asked them about my Ecas Status change to Decidion made they said that my application was approved and I need to wait for the CoPR email , I suggest you to call them too to ask about your application , good luck .
CAN YOU SHARE YOUR TIMELINE PLEASE

Roannetology

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
How many days now since the decision made

Pattyp06

May 11, 2018

Good evening! Thanks for the info. I called this morning too and the agent told me the same thing but about the confirmation of permanent residence he said it takes up to 4 weeks to receive it. I’m so happy that he gave me hope saying my application was approved.

Yan84

Mar 25, 2020
Good evening! Thanks for the info. I called this morning too and the agent told me the same thing but about the confirmation of permanent residence he said it takes up to 4 weeks to receive it. I’m so happy that he gave me hope saying my application was approved.
Good evening , congrats to you , hope we can get it as soon as possible.

Reactions: Machadoma2020

Machadoma2020

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
I called today CIC and the agent told me my application was approved. Just waiting for the confirmation by e-mail or mail.
Hey! Congratulations!!!

I also got DM on Friday and called IRCC. They also told me that my application has been approved. Thanks, God!
I think we’ll get COPR soon, if not by the end of this week, next week for sure. But as far as I know, they ask everybody to wait up to 4 weeks. Let’s wait patiently, the most important we already have: the approval. :)

Pattyp06

May 11, 2018
Hey! Congratulations!!!

I also got DM on Friday and called IRCC. They also told me that my application has been approved. Thanks, God!
I think we’ll get COPR soon, if not by the end of this week, next week for sure. But as far as I know, they ask everybody to wait up to 4 weeks. Let’s wait patiently, the most important we already have: the approval. :)

Hi my friend! Just to let you know that I got my confirmation of PR by email today along with the landing confirmation! I wish you the best on this journey!

Machadoma2020

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Hi my friend! Just to let you know that I got my confirmation of PR by email today along with the landing confirmation! I wish you the best on this journey!
Hello, my friend!

That’s amazing, awesome and happy news!
I’m so happy for you. Congrats!!!
What time did you receive your e-mail? I guess it depends on the Visa Office that holds my file. It’s probably a manual and not an automatic message sent by the system. I’m so anxious here, but being positive that it will come soon.
All the very best for you and your family.
Wish you a lot of success in your future endeavours. :)

Pattyp06

May 11, 2018
Hello, my friend!

That’s amazing, awesome and happy news!
I’m so happy for you. Congrats!!!
What time did you receive your e-mail? I guess it depends on the Visa Office that holds my file. It’s probably a manual and not an automatic message sent by the system. I’m so anxious here, but being positive that it will come soon.
All the very best for you and your family.
Wish you a lot of success in your future endeavours. :)

Hi! I received the e-mail at 2:45 pm today, I live in Quebec but we sent the application on January last year so it’s been 19 months already. I wish you the best and do not stress about it you got the answer from the CIC agent by phone.

Reactions: Machadoma2020

Roannetology

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Hi my friend, I'm also worried coz almost 2 months now that I'm waiting. I recieved my DM July 17, 2020 but until now no update yet.