Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2007
AOR Received.
27-12-2007
Sabiha Nazli said:
But my status remained DM, I am not litigant and submitted all documents with application in December 2006.I think litigants application status changed from DM to Blank, depending on the decision court will take. :eek:
Dear Sabiha, I'm a litigant and mine still shows DM. I'm from Pretoria, South Africa.

kashifm

Dec 4, 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 June 2012
Doc's Request.
12 June 2012
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2012
AOR Received.
04 Mar 2013
IELTS Request
12 June 2012
Med's Request
20 May 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
17 July 2014
LANDED..........
December 2014
Any update on the case.

j.sohi

Jan 17, 2013
london
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec2003
Doc's Request.
july 2008
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
i apply in dec. 2003 under fsw. they start processing in feb. 2004.my case still shows in process.i e-mailed about status to delhi office.they answered my email today. stating that
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi .

As you may be aware, the Jobs, Growth and Long-term Prosperity Act became law on June 29, 2012. Under this legislation, Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications that were made before February 27, 2008 were terminated by operation of law if a decision based on FSW program selection criteria had not been made by an immigration officer before March 29, 2012. In the case of your application, a decision had not been made prior to February 27, 2012 and your application is terminated.

Immigration Section -8.
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

Fax number: 4178-2031
this is very ununderstandable comments welcome....................................................

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
j.sohi said:
i apply in dec. 2003 under fsw. they start processing in feb. 2004.my case still shows in process.i e-mailed about status to delhi office.they answered my email today. stating that
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi .

As you may be aware, the Jobs, Growth and Long-term Prosperity Act became law on June 29, 2012. Under this legislation, Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications that were made before February 27, 2008 were terminated by operation of law if a decision based on FSW program selection criteria had not been made by an immigration officer before March 29, 2012. In the case of your application, a decision had not been made prior to February 27, 2012 and your application is terminated.

Immigration Section -8.
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

Fax number: 4178-2031
this is very ununderstandable comments welcome....................................................
according to cic prior to 29 march 2012 unprocessed files were abolished then how chc delhi says ur file does not carried any decision before 27 feb 2012?
Brother,there is a ray of hope from the court,just wait for a positive order.

PreetNL

Jan 3, 2013
Hi Seniors

Today I tried to open my ecase but its not working.Kindly help me why this happened .As I applied at NDVO my case was in process from feb 2012 to 2 jan 2013, then it turned to DM and today when I tried to open............its not working not showing any thing.............

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Hi PreetNL,
many NDVO applicants reports the same .read here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/federal-skilled-worker-class-action-lawsuit-t113853.1920.html

Sameronline

Jan 19, 2013
I applied under FSW category through simplified application process at June 2007. I have checked my application status from CIC website and found "Decision Made: we started processing your application received on June 2, 2007. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision".

Does this mean that my application is in fact terminated and all I can do is to wait for a refund of fees ?

I applied to Damascus visa office. Currently, I am not able to view my application via cic website.

Appreciate your response

Sameronline

Jan 19, 2013
I applied under FSW category through simplified application process at June 2007. I have checked my application status from CIC website and found "Decision Made: we started processing your application received on June 2, 2007. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision".

Does this mean that my application is in fact terminated and all I can do is to wait for a refund of fees ?

I applied my aplication to Damascus visa office. Currently, I am not able to view my application via cic website.

Tuheen

Jan 6, 2013
wounderful said:
The latest updates from Mario Bellissimo Law Group website.

Arguments in Class Proceedings Begin Today

Dear All,

On behalf of the hundreds of applicants we represent we walk into Federal Court on your behalves today, January 14th, 2013 at 9:30a.m (EST). We did not and do not assume this responsibility lightly and so our team has spent hundreds of hours over the past several months preparing for this very complex case to present our arguments with force and clarity. It is likely the hearing will require the full three days with a final opportunity on Wednesday for the Applicants to present their reply arguments after the Department of Justice responds to our opening submissions.

We will attempt to provide daily updates over the next few days.

Thank you.

Posted in Blog
Comments are closed.

Tuheen

Jan 6, 2013
Hello,
I applied in Oct 2006. Status shows - "In Process", i just hv checked today (19 Jan 2013). I sent a mail to Singapore office asking for some clarifications few days back. I hv received their response which is as under -

=============================================================
Dear Sir / Madam,
Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Under proposed legislation, CIC will close the files of Federal Skilled Worker applicants who applied before February 27, 2008, and for whom an immigration officer has not made a decision based on selection criteria by March 29, 2012. This is expected to affect around 280,000 people including dependants. We understand that Federal Skilled Worker applicants affected by these measures will likely be disappointed.

As your application status check on CIC website still shows "In Process", it has been closed. However, CIC will be returning the full amount of fees paid by these affected applicants. Applicants whose files are closed by CIC are free to re-apply under the current FSW criteria or other immigration programs if they wish.

We hope this information will be of assistance.
================================================
Now my questions are -
1) is it a computer generated auto reply?
2) should i interpret this as a complete termination?
3) some of my colleagues who also applied in same time got "DM" whereas mine one is "In process". Why this difference?

I'll be grateful if anyone in this forum responds me.

Tuheen

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Tuheen,
Your problem looks similar to J.sohi's problem. Both emails did not have the look of a standard reply from CIC singapore or Newdelhi whatever it is.

CANripon

Jan 18, 2013
Tuheen said:
Hello,
I applied in Oct 2006. Status shows - "In Process", i just hv checked today (19 Jan 2013). I sent a mail to Singapore office asking for some clarifications few days back. I hv received their response which is as under -

Dear Sir / Madam,
Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Under proposed legislation, CIC will close the files of Federal Skilled Worker applicants who applied before February 27, 2008, and for whom an immigration officer has not made a decision based on selection criteria by March 29, 2012. This is expected to affect around 280,000 people including dependants. We understand that Federal Skilled Worker applicants affected by these measures will likely be disappointed.

As your application status check on CIC website still shows "In Process", it has been closed. However, CIC will be returning the full amount of fees paid by these affected applicants. Applicants whose files are closed by CIC are free to re-apply under the current FSW criteria or other immigration programs if they wish.

Now my questions are -
3) some of my colleagues who also applied in same time got "DM" whereas mine one is "In process". Why this difference?

Tuheen
Hi Tuheen
When did write the letter to SVO ? Have you got the reply immediately or how much time it took to get reply ?
You are originally from witch VO

I THINK the reply you got it is auto generated

j.sohi

Jan 17, 2013
london
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec2003
Doc's Request.
july 2008
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Tuheen said:
Hello,

Dear Sir / Madam,

Now my questions are -

Tuheen

hi toheen
can u plz. let me know when u got this reply

zuhan

Aug 10, 2012
what about other applicants from did they deleted their files like in india

Tuheen said:
Hello,

Dear Sir / Madam,

Now my questions are -

Tuheen

j.sohi

Jan 17, 2013
london
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec2003