+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made: Pre Feb 2008 Applicant

Tuheen

Jan 6, 2013
Hi - I received the mail this morning. I have once again checked my status and it shows - In process.
thanks, Tuheen

Tuheen

Jan 6, 2013
CANripon said:
Hi Tuheen
When did write the letter to SVO ? Have you got the reply immediately or how much time it took to get reply ?
You are originally from witch VO

I THINK the reply you got it is auto generated
Hi CANRipon,
Sorry I missed your post and couldn’t reply instantly. I sent a mail on 7th and received their reply on 19th. I am from Bangladesh (VO is Singapore). I also think that the reply I received was an auto generated one. Do you have any idea whether CIC has made a clear decision about all the pre Feb 2008 applicants? I know many of them who got their status changed to DM and also got a few whose status still show In Process. Does it mean the person/s under the status of In Process should still be hopeful about a positive decision? Or it will be changed soon (to DM, likewise others)???
Thanks

j.sohi

Jan 17, 2013
london
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec2003
Doc's Request.
july 2008
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
hi toheen
have u ever applied for caips notes
sohi

Tuheen

Jan 6, 2013
No, i never applied for CAIPS. I am new to this forum. i came to know about this caips few days back. What you think - can caips provide me with some useful information?

j.sohi

Jan 17, 2013
london
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec2003
Doc's Request.
july 2008
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
hi
u will get information about everything as done by visa officer since u applied

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Tuheen said:
No, i never applied for CAIPS. I am new to this forum. i came to know about this caips few days back. What you think - can caips provide me with some useful information?
Have you applied for CAIPS in the mean time? If yes, please share the information with us.

Jan 23, 2013
My File# B0xxxxx was started in May 2005 from Buffalo, I had to return to India due to my expiry of my study permit.In early 2008 got the interview waiver letter and also paid the Right of permanence residence fees and completed my medicals in FEB 2008.

Then the file was transferred to New Delhi by Buffalo for conducting the interview in few months vides their later dated. 26 March 2008. Then New delhi office assigned the new file number B0xxxxxx [FRQ].

Recently in e-CAS status changed to Decision made stating mail would be sent to correspondonce address, With in weeks time I was not able to view any status (Blank) when I looged in e-CAS. After a weeks time I wasnt event be able to log in to e-CAS. When enquired there is technical issue with e-CAS and access was removed.

Wondering if my case got rejected by new LAW... any IDEA about my case.

Tuheen

Jan 6, 2013
Badal789 said:
Have you applied for CAIPS in the mean time? If yes, please share the information with us.
Yes, i did. I sent all the docs to one of my relatives staying in US yesterday so that she could pay directly to them. I will definitely share my info once i receive ......
Thanks Badal bhai for your excellent support and the phone call that you made in the other day.

Tuheen

baqar65

Sep 4, 2012
Dear all

am a victim of FSW backloger pre- Feb-2008,In e-case after cetrtain changes in status now it disappear as most of the applicant complains. Yesterday I send an e-mail to Bellissimole law group and ask what r the posiblities and terms and condition of joining the current litigation in process in FC.Today I got the reply that I can join after paying the fee and the related documents ehich they adv. to send.Dear all I wants yr suggestions to join it or wait for the decission, cuz if we closely look into matter what I understand if court may take this decission to null and vide the rule 87.4 passed by the parlliment, then good for all backloggers or this could be possible CIC will under hand deal with all litigants to accept only.On the other hand the rest of the litigants who r not a prat of current litigation may apply through a lawyer again and quote the decission (If and Inshallah we will win), how much time it will take and so on.All seniors of this group and specialy most helpful Cocknbull pls giver yr valuable comments so that I will proceed for this. yr comments and suggestions r very important for me.

Thks...Brgs

LoopyL

Feb 5, 2013
Dear Forum,

I am a pre Feb 2008 applicant and just received CAIPS notes. The PSDEC = 4 noted on the 21-12-2012 (can't find a legend but assume this means terminated) with a BF'D : to return on 23-12-2014. The notes also include the paragraph stating that all pre Feb 2008 cases without a decision by March 29, 2012 have been terminated :(. it also notes that the file has been sent to PA (assume this is some kind of storage).

rashedsohel

Sep 6, 2012
LoopyL said:
Dear Forum,

I am a pre Feb 2008 applicant and just received CAIPS notes. The PSDEC = 4 noted on the 21-12-2012 (can't find a legend but assume this means terminated) with a BF'D : to return on 23-12-2014. The notes also include the paragraph stating that all pre Feb 2008 cases without a decision by March 29, 2012 have been terminated :(. it also notes that the file has been sent to PA (assume this is some kind of storage).
Dear LoopyL
What is your e-case status now? Is it in process or DM? Please share.

LoopyL

Feb 5, 2013
My online status changed from in process to DM (hence the CAIPS request)
until finally I was unable to be recognised any more.

shamsjaleel

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08=2004
Doc's Request.
10-11-2011
IELTS Request
10-11-2011
File Transfer...
01-01-2010
Med's Request
16-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-10-2012 Re-Xray on Jan 2013
Interview........
PPR 1 on 19th June 2013
Passport Req..
PPR 2 on 12th July 2013 ISB received on 15th
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2013
LANDED..........
28th of July 2013
Hi Every body,
Can some one give me update on 14 to 16 January 2013 hearing.

Shams

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
shamsjaleel said:
Hi Every body,
Can some one give me update on 14 to 16 January 2013 hearing.

Shams
verdict is expected till mid of march,pray for everyone.
What is ur e-case status now a days?

shamsjaleel

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08=2004
Doc's Request.
10-11-2011
IELTS Request
10-11-2011
File Transfer...
01-01-2010
Med's Request
16-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-10-2012 Re-Xray on Jan 2013
Interview........
PPR 1 on 19th June 2013
Passport Req..
PPR 2 on 12th July 2013 ISB received on 15th
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2013
LANDED..........
28th of July 2013
jevan said:
verdict is expected till mid of march,pray for everyone.
What is ur e-case status now a days?
Dear Jevan

Today i checked my e-case status: as soon i logged in It was showing inProcess, I clicked on that and inside on first line it is showing my application date and in second line its written decision has been made and soon they will contact me.
There is no update on my medicals.

I had completed my medical on 2nd Oct and re xray was carried out on 31st Jan. 2013 as VO asked me to carry out LV chek and Chest spec. report.

Last weak I mailed LVO for the update as I have to leave Pak and going out on my job.
My VO he is really good in replying back, I got reply the next day "we need to wait for final review" as they have receivedmy additional medical.
Now i dont know how much to wait, where as my e-case is showing "decission made" Probably because early I was issued medicals in Feb 2012 which were lost in the mail and I never received them, so finally In month of Aug 2012 I received mail From LVO that decision has been made on basis they did not receive any responce to there mail so the have closed my file.
I checked in e-case there was no more inprocess which was changed to Decission made.
I mailed LVO that i never received the medicals so should reissue me medicals and reopen my case. My request was considered and my case was reopen and e-case was changed to"in process" again, but inside the ecase is still showing DECESSION MADE.

Any way I need to wait and see what does this mean, lets hope for better.

I pray for all of my friends who are waiting since long to get the judgement in favour. Ameen.

Shams