Decision Made after Test?

pan1234

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baba_123 said:
Still Waiting!!!1 Pan123 any update at your end?
[/quote

Still waiting my dear!!!!!! ;) Three weeks ago I called CIC agent and she sent a reminder letter to Ottawa office and last week again I called them to check what it the process, agent said they send already reminder and he does not have any new update or answer. Even i have not get any letter from CIC....

baba_123

Jul 21, 2015
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Finally Ecas updated with oath on 9th Nov. letter has been sent out on 28th Oct. Hope rest of you in the waiting dont have to wait as long as i did. Landed 2008 ...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baba_123 said:
Finally Ecas updated with oath on 9th Nov. letter has been sent out on 28th Oct. Hope rest of you in the waiting dont have to wait as long as i did. Landed 2008 ...

Congratulations. Looks like you'd been waiting for long. What is your actual timeline?

pan1234

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baba_123 said:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What is your timeline?

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Congrats...seems a lot of us on here will be at the Nov 9th Oath. @baba...what's your timeline, mine is:

Application Received: March 2014
Application in Progress: Apr 2014
RQ: July 2014
Documents Submitted: July 2014
Test Date: Oct 2014
RQ transferred to Montreal Office: April 2015
Decision made: Aug 14, 2015
Oath: Nov 09, 2015 (letter arrived a day before ecas got updated)

baba_123 said:

whiz

Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baba_123 said:

Congratulations! Is it true they only update ICAS on Tuesdays? Were you checking more frequently or only Tuesdays? Enjoy your ceremony.

baba_123

Jul 21, 2015
Applied for citizenship in Dec 2011 in Mississauga, had Rq in Mid 2012. First test was scheduled in 2014 but never received letter so was rescheduled for March 2015. Cleared test but was asked for additional document sent those. Than more doc requested but this time from Montreal office sent those in Oct first week. DM showed up two weeks ago i think. Oath date updated on 31 Oct saying letter sent on 28th oct for oath on 9th Nov.
I think the ecas is updated other than Tuesdays too. Also it can be updated after working hours too.

Hope have covered all questions.

OVSA

Mar 13, 2012
Thanks Almighty God, We have received our oath ceremony notification letter today in mail finally. :)So very happy :). We had our test and interview in Feb 2015 but after a week we received questioner than submitted everything and waited patiently in September 2015 they change our status online from in processing to Decision Made. Our online status still the same Decision Made and didn't get any emails just some of you want to know only courier mail. GOOD LUCK to you all and big THANKS to CANADAVISA forum for all the help throughout these years.

betoherman

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Mainagui said:
Wrote my test on October 15 in Mississauga (20/20) Interview was "HORRIBLE" I wasn't asked any personal questions just all matching the dates between the Residence calculator, Canadian Border report & the stamp translations.
I have made a same day trip to buffalo after submitting my application last year, the officer accused me of not telling the truth (of not declaring it) though it clearly states on CIC website that less than 24 hours trips don't need to be declared.
Anyway i was in that interview for an hour and 15 minutes (at least!!) and at the end he said that he can't make any decision and he needs 2-6 weeks to re-review the file and use his judgement.

Yesterday my status changed to "Decision Made"

Now i'm really confused and I don't know what to expect, I left the interview devastated.
So was it good?.. tell us please. I think it was good.. Cheers

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
betoherman said:
So was it good?.. tell us please. I think it was good.. Cheers
I'm now Canadian..
Test was on October 15, Decision made October 17th (or 19th not sure)
Oath invitation Letter sent out on October 27 for Oath on November 9th.

Mikey777

Nov 20, 2015
I am new in this forum, Applied October 2014 had my test and interview September 2015 the interview was very smooth, I had my passports translated as it wasn't in English,the officer reviewed the stamps with the resident calculater and he had the CBSA report in front of him and also he compared the stamps.
At first the officer asked me If he can keep the translation with him, I answered sure . At the end of the interview he told me I don't need the traslation you can keep it for you record.
At the end he told me that all what he needs now and I am good to go.nothing was mentioned about oath
I haven't received any additional request for documents
Last week my status online changed to Decision made and I requested my turnicated name to be removed in my initial application
2 days ago the status on line changed back to In process.
Any one experienced this change before ,please reply is it a good sign or an error in the system.

Office Mississauga
Applied October 2014
Strat processing January 2015
Test passed September 2015
Oath ???

betoherman

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Mainagui said:
I'm now Canadian..
Test was on October 15, Decision made October 17th (or 19th not sure)
Oath invitation Letter sent out on October 27 for Oath on November 9th.
Congratulations. I did my test the same date. No DM here. I guess will be untill next year. Not sure. Cheers