+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abbysuri said:
Hey

Can someone please guide me regarding what kinds of medical examinations they ask for post receipt of the AOR
There are no medical tests post OINP-AOR. Post-ITA, within 60 days, you need to visit IRCC empanelled doctor in any major city and they will conduct basic physical examination along with some blood & Urine tests

abbysuri

Star Member
May 25, 2016
DigitalDestiny said:
There are no medical tests post OINP-AOR. Post-ITA, within 60 days, you need to visit IRCC empanelled doctor in any major city and they will conduct basic physical examination along with some blood & Urine tests
Ohk... Thanks @DigitalDestiny

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@bestofluck

You can add me to Dec list. Is there a shared link for Dec list?

Appl received at Ontario - 17th Dec
AOR - 9th June

So far no communication other than "Keep quite and sit tight" from OINP, said in polite words of course! :)

damchandu

Jan 20, 2015
Hi,

Could some one point me to a link in cic.gc.ca, which mentions IELTS expiry is acceptable, once I submit my PR Application ?

Since in one of the blogs I read as below, however could not find any references to same in the official site.

"Your IELTS scores need to be valid till you submit your PR application. Doesn’t matter if it expires after that."

Thanks,
Anand.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
damchandu said:
Hi,

Could some one point me to a link in cic.gc.ca, which mentions IELTS expiry is acceptable, once I submit my PR Application ?

Since in one of the blogs I read as below, however could not find any references to same in the official site.

"Your IELTS scores need to be valid till you submit your PR application. Doesn’t matter if it expires after that."

Thanks,
Anand.
(i)http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

(ii)http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
UPDATE:

I just spoke to the operator at OINP and he confirmed that the Change of Personal Info Form is fine by email.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
maged_mmh said:
UPDATE:

I just spoke to the operator at OINP and he confirmed that the Change of Personal Info Form is fine by email.
I would never trust an Operator after the replies they give to applicants. Always go by what is written in black and White. Do not give them a slightest of chance to reject.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
I would never trust an Operator after the replies they give to applicants. Always go by what is written in black and White. Do not give them a slightest of chance to reject.
he was very straightforward the call was just under a minute

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
maged_mmh said:
he was very straightforward the call was just under a minute
not trustworthy anymore. Do not take a risk. We know OINP they are just waiting for a single mistake to reject. Rest is your own choice.

aspirant1988

Feb 8, 2016
frankiefun said:
Congratulations Man!

Exactly the message I got only to find out I had been sent AOR months before and never received it. Here is what you need to do:

You will send a fax to the number I will send to you directly, with your details : Name, EE profile number, date you submitted OINP application etc You will request for status of application and indicate that it is past xxx days and yet to recover AOR.

They respond within 72 hours.

All the best!

They resent me the AOR and confirmed that they sent it to me earlier.

Hello frankiefun,

I am a January applicant. When I called OINP, the lady said that I should have already received AOR, which I didn't. So she suggested me to send an email about the file number.

In response to email, I got the reply that "file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst". Could you please suggest me what I am supposed to do.

Thank you.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
aspirant1988 said:
Hello frankiefun,

I am a January applicant. When I called OINP, the lady said that I should have already received AOR, which I didn't. So she suggested me to send an email about the file number.

In response to email, I got the reply that "file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst". Could you please suggest me what I am supposed to do.

Thank you.
if you don't have your file number, write them again asking for it, if you have it, that's pretty much all what AoR is: just assigning you a file number

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
aspirant1988 said:
Hello frankiefun,

Thank you.
sorry to reply on behalf of frankiefun who is not seen since long.

I suggest to send them a fax asking them to send you the AOR again to the mail ID ( specify the mail ID). They will send you the AoR again.
Tell them there might be a mistake in email ID and you have not recd the AOR mail. I am sending you this fax to confirm my email ID once again.

IF they don't send you the AOR again try calling them to ask about your file number. Meanwhile send them a mail to confirm you email ID so that if there is any additional document request sent, you don't miss it because your file is already in second stage.

Hope you get the resolution soon.