+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Skvach said:
Do you think it is possible to change work history in EE after OINP nomination? I mean we don`t need additional points for work experience because of the nomination so why keep it there. For example I have 450~ point with 3 years of exp with 2 diff employers. If I delete one of them it will be 2 years and 1 employer , 420~ points ( and 69/100 FSW) which is enough for both OINP and CIC (min 1 year of employment)

Or maybe it is better to change it now :-\
Yes, you can change this detail after nomination provided it does not affect your eligibility (FSW 67/100) and you still have at least 12 months continuous experience in the primary NOC that you have chosen within the past 10 years.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK, thanks for clarification
Anyway , I don`t expect scores to drop to 450~ in the near future so I 'll just edit my EE now.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skvach, rajkamalmohanram

Any logic, benefit of changing in EE after OINP Nom?

IF not why to modify, chance; we are unaware of the internal functioning of the software and the impact it may have.

Better be safe.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
STILL AWAITING 10 MORE AOR'S FOR THE DECEMBER APPLICANTS. CAN ANYONE CONVEY THE MESSAGE TO OINP, PLEASE :-X :-X

Is it so, that they are sitting on those files because they cant reach the tall stack of january files? :p

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
Skvach, rajkamalmohanram

Any logic, benefit of changing in EE after OINP Nom?

IF not why to modify, chance; we are unaware of the internal functioning of the software and the impact it may have.

Better be safe.
You can modify the e-APR as long as it does not affect your eligibility or your CRS score. The reason why someone has to consider doing this is -

The person might have mentioned his entire 5 year job history (multiple employers) in the EE profile and OINP application. If he mentions all this in the e-APR, then he has to submit all the documentation (for all employers) he has worked in those 5 years. You get maximum points for 3 years and it might be very difficult to get reference letters from previous employers. In this case, the applicant can choose to omit the experience that he/she is not claiming points for from the work history section and retain it only in the personal history section. This way, the applicant would not have to submit documentation for the jobs that are in no-way related to the application/points.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Highly expected nominations are now being issued. 9th Nov and 25th Oct applicants got nominated this week. Hope they will speed up now as they are out of the huge January lot of sending AOR's. Seems some officers are seriously allotted to nominate.

akashdesai1989

Oct 6, 2015
hey guys..

I have applied OINP on 15th dec, 2015. I don't know whats going on? I didnt get any inquiry email, no AOR yet. My application for work permit extension got rejected 4 months before and just ****ing around under restoration period since after.

Neither getting reply from any enquiry emails nor call center. what to say??

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
akashdesai1989 said:
hey guys..

I have applied OINP on 15th dec, 2015. I don't know whats going on? I didnt get any inquiry email, no AOR yet. My application for work permit extension got rejected 4 months before and just ****ing around under restoration period since after.

Neither getting reply from any enquiry emails nor call center. what to say??
fax them mail them do as much as you can do, there are many who already have recd AOR but not recd the mail.( fax them to send the copy of AOR and give them mail ID again) Call them up not once twice but until you get a proper reply. Ask them your file number.

i strongly believe your application is not returned because you would have got the package back by now. what you need is a file number now.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
akashdesai try to restore you status immediately because even of you get Aor nomination will take time.

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
I have the same issue, applied for ONIP in December, no AOR nothing, I am wondering, because I applied under CEC and now I am not eligible for CEC anymore, they don't reject and keep my $1500 plus my status is expiring in 15 days. I don't know what I suppose to do ?? Please advice

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
akhil5293 said:
I have the same issue, applied for ONIP in December, no AOR nothing, I am wondering, because I applied under CEC and now I am not eligible for CEC anymore, they don't reject and keep my $1500 plus my status is expiring in 15 days. I don't know what I suppose to do ?? Please advice
have you tried sending them a fax? Asking your file number? Just fax them and confirm your mail ID and request them to send a copy of AOR again. Meanwhile call them up and keep sending mails.

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
Yes I tried to contact them and they mail me saying it's still underway the completeness check process, but as I indicated on my application to processs under CEC and now I am not eligible under CEC is it gonna be an issue for me ?? I told them my status is also expiring and the official said its your responsibility to maintain.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
akhil5293 said:
Yes I tried to contact them and they mail me saying it's still underway the completeness check process, but as I indicated on my application to processs under CEC and now I am not eligible under CEC is it gonna be an issue for me ?? I told them my status is also expiring and the official said its your responsibility to maintain.
completeness check to CEC takes longer than FSW because there is no ECA, they have to check everything themselves. But they do give priority to CEC whose WP is expiring. IF they have already sent an AOR to you, you might get nomination anytime. so keeping status up to date is must. About Losing CEC eligibility wait for some expert comments.

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
I haven't received AOR, when I contacted them, that's what they said
OINP received your application on December 29, 2015. The completeness check will be underway shortly on your file and you will be contacted by email and post every time your application moves to a new phase of the process.

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
@akhil5293, what do you mean now you are not eligible for CEC Category? If you have 1 year Canadian experience in past 3 years you are eligible under CEC, rite.