+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

aspirant1988

Feb 8, 2016
bestofluck said:
sorry to reply on behalf of frankiefun who is not seen since long.

I suggest to send them a fax asking them to send you the AOR again to the mail ID ( specify the mail ID). They will send you the AoR again.
Tell them there might be a mistake in email ID and you have not recd the AOR mail. I am sending you this fax to confirm my email ID once again.

IF they don't send you the AOR again try calling them to ask about your file number. Meanwhile send them a mail to confirm you email ID so that if there is any additional document request sent, you don't miss it because your file is already in second stage.

Hope you get the resolution soon.

Thank you so much bestofluck.

aspirant1988

Feb 8, 2016
bestofluck said:
sorry to reply on behalf of frankiefun who is not seen since long.

I suggest to send them a fax asking them to send you the AOR again to the mail ID ( specify the mail ID). They will send you the AoR again.
Tell them there might be a mistake in email ID and you have not recd the AOR mail. I am sending you this fax to confirm my email ID once again.

IF they don't send you the AOR again try calling them to ask about your file number. Meanwhile send them a mail to confirm you email ID so that if there is any additional document request sent, you don't miss it because your file is already in second stage.

Hope you get the resolution soon.
Bestofluck,

Can I have the fax number please.

Thank you.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
maged_mmh said:
UPDATE:

I just spoke to the operator at OINP and he confirmed that the Change of Personal Info Form is fine by email.
Yes, it is absolutely fine. It is mentioned in the application guide. Page 27 to be precise.

"You must complete the Change of Personal Information Form if there are any
changes to your personal information. This form can be downloaded from the OINP
website. Completed forms should be submitted to OINP by mail, fax or email
attachment."

However, I did not get an acknowledgement from them and that's why I'm worried. But then, its mentioned on the form that the office will not provide acknowledgement when the change is personal information form is submitted.

HopeForTheBest26

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
@ rajkamalmohanram

Hello,

Could you please tell what additional documents they asked you?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, it is absolutely fine. It is mentioned in the application guide. Page 27 to be precise.

"You must complete the Change of Personal Information Form if there are any
changes to your personal information. This form can be downloaded from the OINP
website. Completed forms should be submitted to OINP by mail, fax or email
attachment."

However, I did not get an acknowledgement from them and that's why I'm worried. But then, its mentioned on the form that the office will not provide acknowledgement when the change is personal information form is submitted.
thanks for that.

I didn't get an acknowledgement too

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello Guys,

I have already applied to OINP under FSW stream but haven't received aor yet. Soon i am going to change my current employer so i need your help that what sort of documents i need to submit with the Change of Personal information form. I can submit that experience letter and offer letter / appointment letter from the new employer. It might be difficult to ask them to give reference letter in just joining the organization and if i tell them before they give me offer letter, i might not get the offer from them.

Since almost all the applicant from the December has got their aor and somone must have experience on this so i thought i need to post it here.

Please guys help me i am in dilemma.

Looking forward to have the reply soon.

Thanks in Advance

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ankurparekh1988 said:
Hello Guys,

I have already applied to OINP under FSW stream but haven't received aor yet. Soon i am going to change my current employer so i need your help that what sort of documents i need to submit with the Change of Personal information form. I can submit that experience letter and offer letter / appointment letter from the new employer. It might be difficult to ask them to give reference letter in just joining the organization and if i tell them before they give me offer letter, i might not get the offer from them.

Since almost all the applicant from the December has got their aor and somone must have experience on this so i thought i need to post it here.

Thanks in Advance
Offer/Appointment letter will be okay.( the date of joining and Salary must me mentioned and if possible working hours). Add resignation letter for the previous job stating from which date you resign.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
HopeForTheBest26 said:
@ rajkamalmohanram

Hello,

Could you please tell what additional documents they asked you?
They asked me for the following -

1) Payslips for 12 months in 2015
2) Bank statements showing salary credit for 12 months in 2015
3) Updated POF

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
ankurparekh1988 said:
Hello Guys,

Thanks in Advance
In addition to the documents stated earlier by bestofluck, make sure you have you payslips for atleast a year.

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello Guys,

Thank you all for your reply.

I am still concern about the reference letter part because as per OINP application guide,

Supporting documents (FSWP and CEC)
You must submit the following documents to prove your work experience if you choose to be assessed against FSWP criteria or CEC criteria:
 Copy of current résumé indicating relevant work experience.
 Copies of employment reference letters from previous/current employers for all periods of work stated in the application that meet the following requirements:
o Printed on company letterhead and identify company address, telephone/fax numbers, email, and website addresses;
o Identify the responsible Officer/Supervisor and include his/her signature;
o Stamped with the company’s corporate seal (if applicable); AND
o Specify:
 Your employment period;
 Your positions held, duties and responsibilities during the employment period for each position, and the time spent in each position (if applicable);
 Your total annual salary plus benefits;
 Number of hours worked per week; and
 Any extended periods of leave (i.e., more than one month).
Additional supporting documents may include:
 Copy of work contracts; and
 Copy of pay stubs.

Reference letter must be from Current and Past Employer.

Does anyone has change the job after submitting the application to OINP and submitted only offer letter / appointment letter from new employer and got the AOR or Nomination ?

Thanks in Advance

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello Guys,

I am still concern about the reference letter part because as per OINP application guide,

You must submit the following documents to prove your work experience if you choose to be assessed against FSWP criteria or CEC criteria:
 Copies of employment reference letters from previous/current employers for all periods of work stated in the application that meet the following requirements:
o Printed on company letterhead and identify company address, telephone/fax numbers, email, and website addresses;
o Specify:
 Your positions held, duties and responsibilities during the employment period for each position, and the time spent in each position (if applicable);
 Copy of pay stubs.

Does anyone has change the job after submitting the application to OINP and submitted only offer letter / appointment letter from new employer and got the AOR or Nomination ?

Thanks in Advance

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ankurparekh1988 said:
Hello Guys,

o Specify:
 Copy of pay stubs.

Thanks in Advance

If you are not claiming points from the past employer, you need not submit reference letters for those jobs. You might just have to add a LOE to explain this.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
If you are not claiming points from the past employer, you need not submit reference letters for those jobs. You might just have to add a LOE to explain this.
Do you think it is possible to change work history in EE after OINP nomination? I mean we don`t need additional points for work experience because of the nomination so why keep it there. For example I have 450~ point with 3 years of exp with 2 diff employers. If I delete one of them it will be 2 years and 1 employer , 420~ points ( and 69/100 FSW) which is enough for both OINP and CIC (min 1 year of employment)

Or maybe it is better to change it now :-\