+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks hachuflay. Nobody can predict OINP timelines but looks like OINP is finally waking up from it's hibernation.

------
Quebec Announces Application Intake Dates for Skilled Worker Program

Up to 5,000 applications will be soon be accepted for popular Canadian immigration program

On July 19, the government of the Canadian province of Quebec announced that its Quebec Skilled Worker program (QSWP) will open to receive up to 5,000 new applications as of August 16, 2016 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Standard (Montreal) Time. The intake period may remain open until August 22, though the intake cap is expected to be reached before that date.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Bestofluck

You are absolutely correct!!! Thanks indeed for reminding to "recollect your memories".

My memory was dysfunctional for a moment, when I posed the query. I recollected it from my cache. Ran some diagnostics.

Now my RAM, Cache, storage are functioning optimally.
:'( :'( :-[ :-[ ??? ???
Good you restored your memory :p...or else you would have faced problem after ITA , getting medical passed.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
January AOR's moving slow again.......We still need 10 more AOR for December applicants. :(
are you sure those 10 applicants are active here? may they didn't update us back.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
maged_mmh said:
are you sure those 10 applicants are active here? may they didn't update us back.
yes most of them are active, they updated that there is no news from OINP and waiting

hachuflay

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've just received a new email... I don't like it... :(

... Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has been referred to a senior processing officer for a decision. ....

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
hachuflay said:

... Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has been referred to a senior processing officer for a decision. ....
So fast and you dont like it. Buddy this is the mail you should be waiting for. This is final stage....nomination on its way.....they dint ask you for additional documents....common its time to be happy.....not even a month now...matter of days for you....forget us not :p after the nomination

NB: and still if you dont like the mail you can forward it to me.
;)

hachuflay

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
So fast and you dont like it. Buddy this is the mail you should be waiting for. This is final stage....nomination on its way.....they dint ask you for additional documents....common its time to be happy.....not even a month now...matter of days for you....forget us not :p after the nomination

NB: and still if you dont like the mail you can forward to me.
;)
hahahaha, thanks! The way I see this is that if they need a senior officer to review my file is because the officer saw something unusual... Hope you are right and these are good news

HopeForTheBest26

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
hachuflay said:

Its good news. You should be happy. :)

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
bestofluck said:
@MZASAM and AmirHNK

You both have entered the pool only because you had 67/100......
I don't think the 67/100 is relevant anymore. If they want to give anybody any kind of credits toward their immigration, it should be through EE and not the 67/100 because anyone who is in the EE pool already meets the minimum requirement for immigration.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
AmirHNK said:
I don't think the 67/100 is relevant anymore. If they want to give anybody any kind of credits toward their immigration, it should be through EE and not the 67/100 because anyone who is in the EE pool already meets the minimum requirement for immigration.
forget it man. ;D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
hachuflay said:
hahahaha, thanks! The way I see this is that if they need a senior officer to review my file is because the officer saw something unusual... Hope you are right and these are good news
Look at you man ! what has OINP done to applicants ! they have forgotten to enjoy....

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
hachuflay said:

just FEW HOURS IN BETWEEN???? :eek:

that's freaky