+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
@bimale4bipeople
Is it normal to have a review required for pof from Ottawa office?(I assumed local visa office will be validating the pof )

Now as per gcms I am under economic eligibility review not started queue Have you heard of this queue ?
Intial file handling is done by an IRCC office in Canada before allocating it to other VOs.

Have you raised a CSE or called an agent to understand why is your eligibility not started ??

CanAspirant2018

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Intial file handling is done by an IRCC office in Canada before allocating it to other VOs.

Have you raised a CSE or called an agent to understand why is your eligibility not started ??
I have called cic on May last week and they informed that file had been transferred to ndvo on January after first level of review. Since the file is with ndvo they don't have any info with them.

I raised cse with ndvo but as usual no response.

johandoe

Oct 9, 2018
Strangely i have never heard of anyone say about this economic not started folder. I seriously don’t understand whats going on with our files. Did u also have review required in notes? I have a review for settlement funds.
My GCMS notes also says file in the Economic Not Started folder and in the queue. Visa office NDVO, December 23 2017 AOR.

GaurriMangaonkar

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Feeling a bit relieved n not left out, that there are still people sailing in this boat!
Hope we all get our PPRs soon....
My gcms notes said security still not started.
Dec 14 AOR.

msrdy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
AOR Received.
09-14-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Hello everyone from Dec AOR who are waiting on approvals,
Has anyone ever wrote a harsh email to CPC-Ottowa?
By harsh I mean, asking them why Dec 2017 cases are still pending and people applied in June/July of 2018 have received approvals?
I am not trying to offend anyone here but just kind of curious to know what really takes them so long to make a decision.

I am tired of the same response to my email,
"Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum."

Regards.

Reactions: GaurriMangaonkar

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
By harsh I mean, asking them why Dec 2017 cases are still pending and people applied in June/July of 2018 have received approvals?
I am not trying to offend anyone here but just kind of curious to know what really takes them so long to make a decision.

"Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum."

Regards.
The fact that the team who responds is not the one who reviews, no one can say why the delay...I am waiting since Mar 2017.
You are still lucky that someone is replying, unlike people stuck at ndvo and no one even replies.

msrdy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
AOR Received.
09-14-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
The fact that the team who responds is not the one who reviews, no one can say why the delay...I am waiting since Mar 2017.
You are still lucky that someone is replying, unlike people stuck at ndvo and no one even replies.
That is ridiculous. Someone has to be responsible. There is a limit for everything.

GaurriMangaonkar

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017

Regards.
Never tried that. N also not sure if that approach would work. I got a medical request again. Not sure what is taking them so long! When is your medical expiring?

ozodinobi

Aug 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-09-2017
Nomination.....
18-10-2017
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
File Transfer...
14-02-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2017
Passport Req..
18-12-2018
Any December AOR here whose security check started in September and is still waiting?