+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

Jacobscreek

Sep 10, 2017
Hello seniors ,

I am in the Post Ita docs submission process ... am a state govt employee ... i somehow managed to get an experience certificate from my employer which envisages my designation and date of joining along with a full time working status (no illustrations regarding work timings) also it names my working trade (mechanical engineering) (no description regarding my job roles and responsibilities) its almost impossible to get all these in a written format .... u know very well about the government depts. setups . And no senior will give me any sort of referal regarding my job roles and responsibilities.....

Please guide me am in real need of ur advice .... if u can call me then i wud be very thankful to you

Rajat

samer123

Mar 16, 2018
Hi I'm a 19 Dec 2017 AOR
1st medical passed Feb 2018
GSM notes replied back jully 2018 with no comments or hold ups
My wife delivered my princess August 2018
My daughter added to my file Sep 2018
My medical expired 17 October 2018
Till date they didn't ask for my medical renewal nor my daughter's medical!
Sent a status request Nov 2nd got reply Nov 15 that we are undergoing background check!
Is this normal ?! It is really frustrating to have your life on a waiting list not knowing when to move forward

PS: I am London VO

Lucky-lady

May 7, 2018
Hi I'm a 19 Dec 2017 AOR
Sent a status request Nov 2nd got reply Nov 15 that we are undergoing background check!
Is this normal ?! It is really frustrating to have your life on a waiting list not knowing when to move forward

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter.
No, the security check isn't the normal kind since it's taken this long. All you need do is wait it out. They'll send instructions for medicals after it's been completed. I'm in a similar boat too. Security screening since January. We pray the wait ends soon!

Reactions: Amer2visit

vorador

Star Member
Aug 25, 2018
Hi I'm a 19 Dec 2017 AOR

There are some cases where they extend your medical without asking for your remed. Regarding your daughter, I have heard that kids under a certain age (a couple of months or so not sure of the exact) are not required for a medical. So you dont worry they will send you directions.

samer123

Mar 16, 2018
Thanks for the feedback guys but reaching this stage, is a there any probability to get any rejections after all? Or it's only a matter of time

msrdy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
AOR Received.
09-14-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Hi I'm a 19 Dec 2017 AOR

Hello Samer,
Congratulations!!!
Please don't worry about your application. Delays in processing applications and background checks has been a norm these days. There are people whose applications are under review and in the background processing stage. So, hold tight you are almost there. You will get the Golden Email soon.
When they ask for COPR they will ask you to fill out a form to include any changes to your family (if you have any new additions like in your case). You are on the right track.
Regards.