+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
For all December Applicants, in GCKEY What is everyone's % of completion? Mine is 25%, curious where everyone is....
% of completion is days since submission divided by 365. So for all december applicants who have this showing (i.e. have received AOR), it will be about 25% (three months). It does not provide any real information about how fast the file is proceeding, jsut the passage of time.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
% of completion is days since submission divided by 365. So for all december applicants who have this showing (i.e. have received AOR), it will be about 25% (three months). It does not provide any real information about how fast the file is proceeding, jsut the passage of time.
Exactly - that's why it shows the date they received your application and the estimated completion is exactly a year later. If you do the math of the 365 days at any given time, it will give you the percentage they say.

Reactions: armoured

Roxpprczrs

Mar 24, 2021
Hi Everyone, so here is my TL I have so many questions I hope I can get some help I’m losing my mind:
App received: Dec 16
AoR: feb 11
Medical request: feb 15
SA: feb 19 (said was moved to visa office but doesn’t say where. I’m confused by this)
Medical done: Mar 1
Medical received: Mar 10 (thank you guys about the gckey it really helped)

that’s been it since. Anyone knows what’s next or why doesn’t state which visa office?

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi Everyone, so here is my TL I have so many questions I hope I can get some help I’m losing my mind:
SA: feb 19 (said was moved to visa office but doesn’t say where. I’m confused by this)

that’s been it since. Anyone knows what’s next or why doesn’t state which visa office?
Do you require biometrics or was that done previously? Not everyone receives notification of which VO it goes to. I've seen some people never know but you can call IRCC and ask which VO and if it's moved yet.

After that... we just sit and wait... maybe they'll ask for ADR, maybe they'll ask for an interview...or maybe after their background checks they will ask for passport...but for now...it's just waiting... seeing if they need anything else or if you've been approved.

arshdeep001

Star Member
May 26, 2016

its same case with me as well, call IRCC to know where the file moving next. I called them and IRCC said that they havent decided yet where to send the file yet.

arshdeep001

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Please I make request to all member of the group to add timeline in the signature. if some post any update then other members know the timeline to get an idea. I am happy that people gets update and post it here but then we just wait for the person to give the timeline update and that wait is really frustrating. So please add your time line in the signatures so everyone know and get an idea about their timelines as well