+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
That's easy for you to say since your app is already in the system.
I agree, it really wouldn't be fair to all those wanting to submit applications. Why should they be told to wait? The end user shouldn't be punished - IRCC should be hiring more staff to deal with the backlogs. Put the onus on IRCC.

Reactions: esam99

Sahoby

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
I agree, it really wouldn't be fair to all those wanting to submit applications. Why should they be told to wait? The end user shouldn't be punished - IRCC should be hiring more staff to deal with the backlogs. Put the onus on IRCC.
Instead they should start employing more officers....

Reactions: his*marty

Aus8theworld

Mar 2, 2021
Hi everyone! I finally received an indication that they have received my wife's application - I sent it over in Oct 2020. She is requested to do her biometrics now and the file has moved to the processing phase. Does anyone know how long this may be?

Reactions: his*marty

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi everyone! I finally received an indication that they have received my wife's application - I sent it over in Oct 2020. She is requested to do her biometrics now and the file has moved to the processing phase. Does anyone know how long this may be?
Do you receive a file number starting by XF000 or F000...? If so, it could be the AOR?
What is your timeline? When did you receive this indication?

Thanks

Aus8theworld

Mar 2, 2021
Do you receive a file number starting by XF000 or F000...? If so, it could be the AOR?
What is your timeline? When did you receive this indication?

Thanks
Thanks for your reply! I did receive a number with Fxx <-- is that an AOR? I received this 3 days ago.

Her paperwork were received in 10/20

frange

May 25, 2018
Thanks for your reply! I did receive a number with Fxx <-- is that an AOR? I received this 3 days ago.

Her paperwork were received in 10/20
Yes, It is the AOR actually. You can link her application to your account if you want.
Did you receive the BIL (Bio) in the same email or after?

Reactions: Aus8theworld

Aus8theworld

Mar 2, 2021
Yes, It is the AOR actually. You can link her application to your account if you want.
Did you receive the BIL (Bio) in the same email or after?
I received the bio in a separate email. So if it's the AOR - how long you think it may take for things to clear up? I'm kind of stuck here till her application goes through..

Sahoby

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Yours should come soon. My freind who is oct 2020 appliacant. Got his AOR, SA, BIL. All on the same day 2 days ago....
Yeah I know a September applicant who received all three in one day.
i got the AOR a month before them.
maybe IRCC forgot about my file

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I received the bio in a separate email. So if it's the AOR - how long you think it may take for things to clear up? I'm kind of stuck here till her application goes through..
Not sure what you mean by "clear up" but you still have a long way to go for your app to be completed. BIO is on of the 1st things they ask for. Be happy that it is moving but also be patient, nobody can give you an accurate estimate. All apps are different.