+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Aus8theworld

Mar 2, 2021
Hi everyone!
A quick question, and some help if anyone can provide it.
I've applied for my spouse residence to go back home to Canada in late Nov 2020. I am living in the UAE at the moment and without a job, we are eating away our savings and I can't leave my wife alone here. I have not heard anything the immigration and I've been trying my best to figure out a solution.
What are your thoughts guys?
Thanks,
Aus

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi everyone!
A quick question, and some help if anyone can provide it.
I've applied for my spouse residence to go back home to Canada in late Nov 2020. I am living in the UAE at the moment and without a job, we are eating away our savings and I can't leave my wife alone here. I have not heard anything the immigration and I've been trying my best to figure out a solution.
What are your thoughts guys?
Thanks,
Aus
Apply for a TRV.

You saw the info that expected processing time, before covid, for spousal sponsorship is twemve months?

Aus8theworld

Mar 2, 2021
Apply for a TRV.

You saw the info that expected processing time, before covid, for spousal sponsorship is twemve months?
Thanks for your reply - can I still do that now after the application is in? Yes, I did see that and was hoping it would be earlier. Now we're stuck here jobless!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks for your reply - can I still do that now after the application is in? Yes, I did see that and was hoping it would be earlier. Now we're stuck here jobless!
Yes it won't affect you current app. Could still be refused but it's what you can do. Will help if your spouse can show strong ties to home country or country of residence, which sounds like may be difficult.

Reactions: his*marty

Jennnn11

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-12-2020
Good day, has anybody received Sponsor Approval letter but doesn't indicate which Visa office the file will be transferred? I might be wondering is this because the PA is not done with his medical exam yet? Does anybody here have the same experience? I will really appreciate all your inputs. Thank you.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Good day, has anybody received Sponsor Approval letter but doesn't indicate which Visa office the file will be transferred? I might be wondering is this because the PA is not done with his medical exam yet? Does anybody here have the same experience? I will really appreciate all your inputs. Thank you.
Yes if you look at the last couple pages 40-42, alot of ppl did not say which visa office

from my understanding, those who did not indicate visa office will get a separate one telling you which visa office

Jennnn11

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-12-2020
Yes if you look at the last couple pages 40-42, alot of ppl did not say which visa office

from my understanding, those who did not indicate visa office will get a separate one telling you which visa office
Thanks so much. I am also curious if those people who received a separate email, did they receive it once their medical's done?

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Thanks so much. I am also curious if those people who received a separate email, did they receive it once their medical's done?
There is no set timelime, i dont think people who got SA without VO location for that letter yet. join the club :)

mc2406

Dec 10, 2020
I received AOR on Feb 11 2021 but still waiting for SA, Bio and Medical. Is somebody in the same situation ? And usually how do IMM sent the SA by email ??

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Biometrics completed. March 3 2021.

After PA went to the VAC office in Erbil, Iraq witih BIL, and confirmation of scheduled appoitment. She was in and out in under 20min.

my ircc secure account was updated instantly within the hour saying biometrics was completed today.

painless and easy process.

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
I didn't get any medical request yet but my SA indicated that it will sent to Singapore VO