+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
my IRCC Secure Account still says:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

But I got an email on Friday (feb 26) that I meet requirements for eligilbity as a sponsor. And my application moved to Amman VO

Anyone else's IRCC Secure Account is same thing?

Jaysun

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
For those who received SA approval with out mentioning a specific Visa Office, will they receive an update later on the visa office?

Jaysun

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
In the SA Approval Letter, towards the bottom. It will tell u which visa office

The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to a visa office for further
processing.
Visa Office Contact Information
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above
directly using the “IRCC Web Form”. This form is found in the “Enquiries” section of the specific visa
office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

There is nothing provided under Visa Office Contact Information and no informatino towards the bottom as well. Not sure if SA Approval Letter looks same for everyone.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to a visa office for further
processing.
Visa Office Contact Information
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above
directly using the “IRCC Web Form”. This form is found in the “Enquiries” section of the specific visa
office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

There is nothing provided under Visa Office Contact Information and no informatino towards the bottom as well. Not sure if SA Approval Letter looks same for everyone.
What country is your PA from?

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
my IRCC Secure Account still says:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

But I got an email on Friday (feb 26) that I meet requirements for eligilbity as a sponsor. And my application moved to Amman VO

Anyone else's IRCC Secure Account is same thing?
on gckey that's for the PA approval.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi All, help please!!

I scheduled biometrics using VFS Global Site. I got the confirmation Letter and I am able to search using the Refrence Number on vfs global site.

But In the email it says:

I have clicked on "Confirm Appoitment", but it just take's me to VFS Global Login screen?

If I search for it via "Email Appoitment Letter", I can find it no problem. Does this mean already confirmed?
Are there different ways to book? I found the Qatar visa office through the IRCC website but it's appointment/phone number is linked to the Qatar office...

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Are there different ways to book? I found the Qatar visa office through the IRCC website but it's appointment/phone number is linked to the Qatar office...
Yes, for VFS Iraq. It's online, phone, person, or chat.

I figured it out, we are suppose to "confirm" once the PA is at visa office. Thats what it's meant for I think

Reactions: his*marty

pinx09

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Recv'd: 01 Dec
AOR : 14 Feb
Meds : 15 Feb (completed in 2 days)
My ecas shows decision made since 14 Feb, so that means I have received SA. Is that correct?
Mine said the same Decision made as well all weekend but got my official SA letter by email today! You should get a letter too most likely,