17-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
Med's Request
17-02-2021
Med's Done....
20-02-2021
congrats!!
does it mention to which visa office was your application transferred to??
No. Even my Sponsor Approval letter just said it will be sent to visa office for processing but it was not mentioned that which office it’s going to.

Last edited:

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Which VO was your application transferred to?
I don’t know. Last thing i got was biometrics request.

my PA is getting ready to go there

does my application not proceed if PA does nkt do biometrics? I did not get SA yet. Hoe about you?

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Hi

Currently my GCKEY account says

Current Status: Your Action is Required
Messeges: Read

BioMetrics:
  • We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
My current eCAS says: In Process

1) I did not get SA yet. Isn't SA suppose to be before Biometrics request?

2) How can some people's application get transferred to VO at the same time biometrics request? Or does the order not matter and my application could proceed?

Over the last 2 days, my % did increase by 1% though

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hello everyone! I finally got AOR and i went on ECAS to check status. When I enter my info with the UCI it works, but if i enter my spouse's info it doesn't. Does the applicant receive a different UCI?
the uci of the sponsor § applicant are different
use the application number plus ur spouse last name

Reactions: kittenlover

Sahoby

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
I don’t know. Last thing i got was biometrics request.

my PA is getting ready to go there

does my application not proceed if PA does nkt do biometrics? I did not get SA yet. Hoe about you?
Don’t quote me on that but I think they don’t process until you complete their requirements,
So I think now, they’ll wait until you get biometrics to go to the next step.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Don’t quote me on that but I think they don’t process until you complete their requirements,
Actually they seem to proceed with processing in parallel until the lack of biometrics becomes an issue. (Which is uncertain when).

Not to say one shouldn't just get them done - eventually it will cause delays - but a few weeks or a month is probalby not going to make much difference.

Reactions: his*marty

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
How can some ppl get SA before biometrics requests? And medical gets requested before Biometrics is done?

Lk2424

Feb 20, 2021
Hello, I recently received my AOR and am living overseas with my husband at the moment. Wanted to follow this thread to have an idea of everyone's timeline.
Hello Guys,
Is it necessary to include a Cover Letter in the Outland Spousal Sponsorship.. Can anybody share their cover letter as a sample , so i can write my own???
Hello, I googled what to include in my cover letter, as I was not sure what to write as well.... basically I introduced myself and my husband, explained where we are living, how we met and got married, and why we wanted to move back to Canada and details of our plan if our sponsorship was approved. I also included specific dates. Hope this helps :)

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Hello, I recently received my AOR and am living overseas with my husband at the moment. Wanted to follow this thread to have an idea of everyone's timeline.

Hello, I googled what to include in my cover letter, as I was not sure what to write as well.... basically I introduced myself and my husband, explained where we are living, how we met and got married, and why we wanted to move back to Canada and details of our plan if our sponsorship was approved. I also included specific dates. Hope this helps :)
cover letter is not required, it would be an optional thing u want to add

Jannat1

Jul 27, 2018
Hi all,
I am the Sponsor and we used a representative (who is a relative and a lawyer). Myself and the Principal applicant signed the representative form. Application received December 15 and it's still radio silence till now
1.As the sponsor can I call IRCC myself to check the status of the application or only the representative can?
2. when we finally receive AOR, can I link the application online to check status or only the rep will be able to do that?

Thank you
Please help!

Loveemann

Feb 15, 2021
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
17-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
Med's Request
17-02-2021
Med's Done....
20-02-2021
How can some ppl get SA before biometrics requests? And medical gets requested before Biometrics is done?
Yes we Got Medical Request And SA before biometrics were completed.