+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

KamToor

Apr 30, 2017
hi guys, I have a question for form imm5669, what version should I use 2018 or 2019. 2019 does not have validation button and digital signature option which is required as per the checklist. please help

KamToor

Apr 30, 2017
Always use latest version of all IMM forms.
i read in some threads where people called ircc and were advised to use 2018 version. In addition, application package is linked to 2018 version. i will probably call ircc tomorrow to confirm if I get thru without long waiting times
thanks

Sahoby

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
i read in some threads where people called ircc and were advised to use 2018 version. In addition, application package is linked to 2018 version. i will probably call ircc tomorrow to confirm if I get thru without long waiting times
thanks
As mentioned byHaddad
Use the latest forms.
Otherwise, your application may get returned

Reactions: Bambaoto

Pescado21

Feb 28, 2021
Hey guys I’ve been lurking these forums for a little while now.

Applied: 21 Dec 2020
AoR: 15 Feb 2021
Police Check: 15 Feb 2021.
SA: 16 Feb 2021
Biometrics: 24 Feb 2021 (not required because we had biometrics done for tourist visa and biometrics are good for 10 yrs)
Medical: ECas says not required? Not sure why?

When I check GCkey it says additional documents are required but I can’t think of what? It just says they will send a letter or email later about these additional documents.

Also like most people said, always use latest IMM forms, I had a rep help compile the application and since it took so long we had to sign multiple copies of each IMM as some forms got updated. A good example is IMM 5469 Use of a Representative form was updated in Aug 2020 and we had to re-sign the forms again.

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Bio done already. Meds done as well..

Now ECAS shows 'Medical results have been received'

Will there be a police cert request again? Also what would an approximate eta for ppr from this point?

Pls help

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Oh , I didn’t knew that. It just started showing for me today.
They removed it for awhile because the timelines were a mess due to covid. Keep in mind, this is just a timeline of 1 year, doesn't necessarily mean your application will be finished in that timeline.

Reactions: esam99

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
You should obtain additional proof, not just writing a letter. Go on their website and download any information stating you cannot get police check unless you are a resident. The more proof the better.
I'm going to include a screenshot of what it says on the IRCC webpage.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Actually they seem to proceed with processing in parallel until the lack of biometrics becomes an issue. (Which is uncertain when).

Not to say one shouldn't just get them done - eventually it will cause delays - but a few weeks or a month is probalby not going to make much difference.
That's good, my husband can't go for at least a month... so stressful. :/

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hey guys I’ve been lurking these forums for a little while now.

Applied: 21 Dec 2020
AoR: 15 Feb 2021
Police Check: 15 Feb 2021.
SA: 16 Feb 2021
Biometrics: 24 Feb 2021 (not required because we had biometrics done for tourist visa and biometrics are good for 10 yrs)
Medical: ECas says not required? Not sure why?

When I check GCkey it says additional documents are required but I can’t think of what? It just says they will send a letter or email later about these additional documents.

Also like most people said, always use latest IMM forms, I had a rep help compile the application and since it took so long we had to sign multiple copies of each IMM as some forms got updated. A good example is IMM 5469 Use of a Representative form was updated in Aug 2020 and we had to re-sign the forms again.
It's standard. Some of those line items are just the standard. They will definitely ask for medicals.

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Recv'd: 01 Dec
AOR : 14 Feb
Meds : 15 Feb (completed in 2 days)
My ecas shows decision made since 14 Feb, so that means I have received SA. Is that correct?
yes since they've asked for meds and bio, it typically means the sponsor is approved.
may i ask which visa office?

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Hi All, help please!!

I scheduled biometrics using VFS Global Site. I got the confirmation Letter and I am able to search using the Refrence Number on vfs global site.

But In the email it says:

Enclosed is your appointment letter, which can be viewed and printed. You are required to carry a print out of this letter to the Visa Application center on the appointment date.

As next steps: Click on ‘confirm appointment’ to confirm your visit to the Canada Visa Application Center. Click on ‘reschedule appointment’ for a change in date. You may choose to cancel by clicking on ‘Cancel appointment’. Kindly carry a copy of this letter to your scheduled appointment.
I have clicked on "Confirm Appoitment", but it just take's me to VFS Global Login screen?

If I search for it via "Email Appoitment Letter", I can find it no problem. Does this mean already confirmed?