+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
my IRCC Secure Account still says:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

But I got an email on Friday (feb 26) that I meet requirements for eligilbity as a sponsor. And my application moved to Amman VO

Anyone else's IRCC Secure Account is same thing?
I would believe the email as being correct, you have approval. GCkey isn't always being updated in a timely manner.

Reactions: haddad287

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Has anyone completed Biometrics for Dec 2020 applicants? If so which VAC did you use?

Also when biometrics is completed, does it automatically get sent to IRCC and get updated in your IRCC Secure Account? Or do you have to provide IRCC Something? Yes the PA will provide the BIL to the VAC Center.

chotemiya3

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Many apps getting SA in the new year are getting sent that with no specific VO mentioned
For those without visa office mentioned in the SA, they will either send a separate letter (might take a few weeks) specifying which visa office they sent to or will have to call in after a few weeks to check which visa office it went to.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Has anyone completed Biometrics for Dec 2020 applicants? If so which VAC did you use?

Also when biometrics is completed, does it automatically get sent to IRCC and get updated in your IRCC Secure Account? Or do you have to provide IRCC Something? Yes the PA will provide the BIL to the VAC Center.
My husband will be using the one in Qatar and they're supposed to submit the form directly and once received by IRCC it should update in your gckey.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
I thought AA was Decision Made? What's AOR2 then?
PA approval is when the decision is made for PA. Do you mean sponsor approval? AOR2 is when you receive the UCI/in process for PA and it moves to a VO. That is my understanding of it.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
My husband will be using the one in Qatar and they're supposed to submit the form directly and once received by IRCC it should update in your gckey.
AHh ok, so there is nothing that me (the sponser) or the PA is supposed to do then

Loveemann

Feb 15, 2021
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
17-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
Med's Request
17-02-2021
Med's Done....
20-02-2021

My wife did and she went to VFS Global. Also it gets sent to IRCC to the same day by VFS and shows up in GC key account next day or same day.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Is VFS Global the name of the VAC?
i read the BIL, it does not say so
Then I must have read it on the VAC's website... VFS Global or IRCC? I remember reading it officially somewhere! If I find it, I will share, but I'm at work now. :)

Loveemann

Feb 15, 2021
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
17-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
Med's Request
17-02-2021
Med's Done....
20-02-2021

Then I must have read it on the VAC's website... VFS Global or IRCC? I remember reading it officially somewhere! If I find it, I will share, but I'm at work now. :)
It’s VAC.

Reactions: his*marty

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020

No worries

my PA is going tomorrow to VAC office. Appoitment already scheduled online. Inshallah all goes well.