+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Avtarsh

Mar 3, 2021
Hi

I have submitted my spousal visa application on 16 Dec 2. We have got AOR on 16 Feb 21 and got bio metric call on 3 Mar 21. However we have neither got Sponsorship Approval mail nor Medical request.
Can some one tell whether it is normal to get bio metric first and then since as per defined procedure SA mail should clime first before bio metric also does this mail confirms that this is the last step?
After getting bio metric request how much time they will take to issue the visa?

Thanks

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Hi

I have submitted my spousal visa application on 16 Dec 2. We have got AOR on 16 Feb 21 and got bio metric call on 3 Mar 21. However we have neither got Sponsorship Approval mail nor Medical request.
Can some one tell whether it is normal to get bio metric first and then since as per defined procedure SA mail should clime first before bio metric also does this mail confirms that this is the last step?
After getting bio metric request how much time they will take to issue the visa?

Thanks
1- There is no order of getting Bio Request, Medical Request and SA. But usually how it's been going is the Biometrics request is first, then some time later, you would get SA letter and which VO it's moved to on same day. Then after Bio is done and passed. MR is after that.

2- After bio/mr/sa. There is no set amount of time where they give you the visa. Usually you will get a letter from IRCC to state how you send your passport to the closest VAC. And then they will send it to the VO that is stated in your SA. Then after that its a long time until the VO stamps the passport with the Visa and sends it back to the VAC to be ready for pickup. Of course all this will be explained in detial once you get to it.

mc2406

Dec 10, 2020
1- There is no order of getting Bio Request, Medical Request and SA. But usually how it's been going is the Biometrics request is first, then some time later, you would get SA letter and which VO it's moved to on same day. Then after Bio is done and passed. MR is after that.

2- After bio/mr/sa. There is no set amount of time where they give you the visa. Usually you will get a letter from IRCC to state how you send your passport to the closest VAC. And then they will send it to the VO that is stated in your SA. Then after that its a long time until the VO stamps the passport with the Visa and sends it back to the VAC to be ready for pickup. Of course all this will be explained in detial once you get to it.
Do the SA letter come to Sponsor home by mail ?

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Do the SA letter come to Sponsor home by mail ?
If you have linked your application to your CIC/IRCC Account. It will be by e-mail by default, if not it will follow your preferred method of communication. Also if you have stated an e-mail address on the IMM form's for the represented. it will prioritize that and go to there.

Everyone who got their AOR should link to their IRCC acc right away. Mail takes too long, IRCC account will save u so much more time.

So I suggest doing that if you have not already

Reactions: pinx09

mc2406

Dec 10, 2020
If you have linked your application to your CIC/IRCC Account. It will be by e-mail by default, if not it will follow your preferred method of communication. Also if you have stated an e-mail address on the IMM form's for the represented. it will prioritize that and go to there.

Everyone who got their AOR should link to their IRCC acc right away. Mail takes too long, IRCC account will save u so much more time.

So I suggest doing that if you have not already
Yes I have linked the account. And my first contact is email.. so hopefully, I must receive it by email... Thank you all of you for replying quickly.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Hi All,

My CIC/IRCC acc says: bio completed <date>

do i get an email when it’s passed? Why is there a Biometrics passed colunm?