+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
To anyone who did BioMetrics, I have a question please

The closest Biometrics to where my PA is is in Erbil, Iraq
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/irq/en/can

Do I just create an account online at https://www.vfsglobal.ca/ and choose an appointment date that works for my PA? And just make sure my PA is there at the appointment/date time? Also when I make the account, do I just make it using my name (the sponsor)?

Or should the PA do it by phone? If anyone can help, greatly appreciated.

---edit, new question---

Also on the "What to bring" on the VFS Global Site, it says to also bring:

• Printout of your completed visa application form (including 2 copies of 2D barcode sheets)
    No manual amendments to this form will be accepted at the Visa Application Centre

I am planning to tell my PA to bring the BIL Letter, Her Passport, her citizenship, and appoitment confirmation

What is a "completed visit application form"?

And Also I pre-paid my biometrics fee

Last edited:

m.a.s9362

Jan 4, 2021
ON
Category........
FAM
Hi, I received AOR1 on Feb 13 but on the IRCC account it says "review of eligibility is still in process". I'm the sponsor (Canadian citizen) and representative for PA. Most people get their SA and Biometric/Medical request within a week mine still hasn't arrived (it's almost 2 weeks now), is it normal or should I call IRCC about it?

I'm not working right now (full-time student) but I did send an explanation about my job search, financial status (bank statement) and how I plan on getting a job in my field after graduating this summer. Minimum income is not a requirement for sponsoring spouse (we have no children) so I hope that is not an issue.

tutu87

Nov 24, 2017
Hello,

Spousal Sponsorship:

Principal Applicant: Nigeria
Application Delivered: December 24, 2020.
Biometrics Requested: February 24, 2021.
AOR: February 25, 2021.
Sponsor's (Eligibility) Approval: February 25, 2021. The letter, also states that the Application has been forwarded to Accra, Ghana for further processing.

Please, does anyone have an idea what the next steps are?

arshdeep001

Star Member
May 26, 2016
hello guys received, sponsor approval email as well but it doesn't specify which visa office its going next for processing. Where do you see which visa office the file is going next ?