+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Was this not the case before express entry was launched? EE was launched for faster processing since 2015.
Delays are possible due to Covid but 2-3 years seems to be over estimated.
I can still be wrong. But hoping and praying for all...I too completed my 6 month processing time with all submissions done. I may opt for GCMS notes now.

thanks
I wish it could be true but you can easily find EE cases here already crossed 2 years mark :/

Reactions: Princes2020

Khush91

Oct 14, 2018
Hi, @legalfalcon

I need your help to understand the conditions of BOWP. I claimed 50 point of my current job. I am on close work permit. I know that I can't change employer but someone told me that I can work with other employer as well when I hold BOWP. Is this true if I hold BOWP and I work extra with other employer as well along with my current employer.

Many thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, @legalfalcon

I need your help to understand the conditions of BOWP. I claimed 50 point of my current job. I am on close work permit. I know that I can't change employer but someone told me that I can work with other employer as well when I hold BOWP. Is this true if I hold BOWP and I work extra with other employer as well along with my current employer.

Many thanks
Yes, as long as it does not go again your employment contract.

Lu Niu

Feb 3, 2021
Guys, I received the Credentials Link email on June 3 (VO: Virtual landing office), and I submitted my photo on the same day; but I haven't receive my COPR yet...It's been 2 weeks. Many people got their COPR within 3 days. Anyone know what happened?

Aditiarya

Jan 25, 2021
Guys, I received the Credentials Link email on June 3 (VO: Virtual landing office), and I submitted my photo on the same day; but I haven't received my COPR yet...It's been 2 weeks. Many people got their COPR within 3 days. Anyone know what happened?
Hello, I am in the same boat as you. I also got my Credentials email on June 3 and I submitted my photo the same day. Haven't received anything yet.

Aspirant3

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Was this not the case before express entry was launched? EE was launched for faster processing since 2015.
Delays are possible due to Covid but 2-3 years seems to be over estimated.
I can still be wrong. But hoping and praying for all...I too completed my 6 month processing time with all submissions done. I may opt for GCMS notes now.

thanks
Is requesting GCMS note a good idea?

Pwnmann123

May 20, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-07-2021
Do we need to show proof of funds for express entry if we have LMIA (to support PR only) and ainp nomination ? Outlander

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
just called ircc -- dec 25 cec (one inland dependant):
eligibility passed
security passed (it seems) --
agent said only thing missing is criminality, to which i submitted the requested rcmp check on may 18, so i guess its only a matter of time until they touch the file again!
full timeline:
AOR DEC 25
MEP JAN 26
Biometric request for spouse (common-law) Jan 26, gave same day i think
Called IRCC apr 23 (eligliblity, security and criminality in process)
ADR (RCMP) APR 23
Submitted RCMP MAY 18
ADR changed to NA May 19
Called today: eligilibity and security passed, criminality pending.

Reactions: Purpleyam

Teraze

Jun 22, 2020
@legalfalcon
I have a question that last month when I called IRCc, I was being told that my eligibility is under review required.
Today I received email of them requesting RPRF and in the email it says that the admissibility review is under process. So is this a good sign?

Secondly, I also received another email today of them requesting RCMP criminal record check but I've already submitted my RCMP CRC when i submitted the application. So should i get new RCMP CRC again or attach the old one and tell them that they already have it.

P.S I have already applied for GCMS noted and my 6 months mark will be on 27 June.

Any valuable feedback from anyone is welcome

readytoleave

Mar 22, 2021
Guys, I received the Credentials Link email on June 3 (VO: Virtual landing office), and I submitted my photo on the same day; but I haven't receive my COPR yet...It's been 2 weeks. Many people got their COPR within 3 days. Anyone know what happened?
Aor? Stream? Please share

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I have a question that last month when I called IRCc, I was being told that my eligibility is under review required.
Today I received email of them requesting RPRF and in the email it says that the admissibility review is under process. So is this a good sign?

Secondly, I also received another email today of them requesting RCMP criminal record check but I've already submitted my RCMP CRC when i submitted the application. So should i get new RCMP CRC again or attach the old one and tell them that they already have it.

P.S I have already applied for GCMS noted and my 6 months mark will be on 27 June.

Any valuable feedback from anyone is welcome
This is a very good sign. RPRF is requested usually when eligibility is recommended passed or passed. Getting this request would indicate that your eligibility is passed and you need not worry about it.

If you have already submitted, then you can send a webform and point that out. However, make sure that your RCMP check is valid, the one you submitted.

Pracsi

Feb 2, 2021
Richmond
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2020
AOR Received.
01-12-2020
Hello Folks, Anyone who has received eCOPR and is waiting for PR card. I received the PR portal email with login credentials on May 24th. I attested the information, provided my address and photograph. Received eCOPR on May 26th however, my photograph still shows as in review and I am not sure when will the PR card be dispatched. I got the Portal email from Vancouver office. Reaching out to the forum to check if there are folks with same situation and anyone who has received PR card as well or a notification that it has been dispatched