+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

gurbir1989

Nov 27, 2020
You will receive an email update each time they update your profile and send you the COPR
I resent the email and the next day I received the portal login details. I am still waiting for eCOPR.

Can anyone please tell in how many calendar days can I expect to receive the eCOPR after submission?

shobhit1117

Apr 27, 2020
Hi,

I got a mail from IRCC and they have requested to confirm if i am in Canada.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the

processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Rajiv:

Client Information/Kit, Application forms: Letter to confirm if you are currently in Canada.

Provide a letter to confirm if you are currently in Canada.

Rajiv YES/NO

You must send us the requested information within 7 days from the date of this letter.

You must upload the requested documents/information by using your IRCC secure account within the

time frame indicated above.

Can you tell me if there is any form where i need to fill details regarding confimation or i can do it in the simple page and sign it.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

StarrySavannah

Jan 5, 2021
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
4-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-1-2021
When did you apply for GCMS notes? My timeline is same as yours. I am confused whether to request GMSC notes OR NOT.
If you have crossed the 6 month mark, it's fine to order GCMS notes. I recently ordered them and got them in a month's time (CBSA) but it varies for different people.

Datafricangurl

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Don’t know
Hi,

I got a mail from IRCC and they have requested to confirm if i am in Canada.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the

processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Rajiv:

Client Information/Kit, Application forms: Letter to confirm if you are currently in Canada.

Provide a letter to confirm if you are currently in Canada.

Rajiv YES/NO

You must send us the requested information within 7 days from the date of this letter.

You must upload the requested documents/information by using your IRCC secure account within the

time frame indicated above.

Can you tell me if there is any form where i need to fill details regarding confimation or i can do it in the simple page and sign it.

Thanks,
Rajiv
Congratulations

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
random question. to those who have received a call to confirm address (rather than portal email)-- is the caller id identified? i usually never answer any numbers i dont personally know (or put them through my google assistant on my phone).

Purpleyam

Star Member
May 28, 2021
May be its my frustration of passing the 6 months mark, but recently I've seen a lot applications from February, March, and April of 2021 being finalized for PPR especially this week of June.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cec-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/fullscreen
I fail to understand the sequence of processing, if IRCC is backlogged with older applications, how are these applications processed so quickly? While I see majority of the Dec AORs are stuck either in criminality or security. Just a little perplexed!

Last edited:

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
May be its my frustration of passing the 6 months mark, but recently I've seen a lot applications from February, March, and April of 2021 being finalized for PPR especially this week of June.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cec-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/fullscreen
I fail to understand the sequence of processing, if IRCC is backlogged with older applications, how are these applications processed so quickly? While I see majority of the Dec AORs are stuck either in criminality or security. Just a little perplexed!
theres people from october (cec inlands) or before still waiting. also, the 6month mark is counted from the initial document check (usually around mep) so most of us are technically not at 6 months yet (altho it is 6months from AOR)

Reactions: Purpleyam

Purpleyam

Star Member
May 28, 2021
theres people from october (cec inlands) or before still waiting. also, the 6month mark is counted from the initial document check (usually around mep) so most of us are technically not at 6 months yet (altho it is 6months from AOR)
Yeah I guess so (about the 6 month mark), it is still weird to see as latest as the Apr applications processed so quick.

Ek21

Mar 25, 2021
Hello friends. I have been a long time lurker on this forum. I've spent way too much time on these forums, reading people's posts on gcms notes, copr and what not. Immigrating to a new country is not an easy process and the waiting part can be extremely stressful. I love how people are so eager and willing to help each other regarding their immigration queries. Although I've never really posted on this forum before, I have definitely read people's questions and PR file updates here and it sure helped me for my own immigration process. Here is a timeline of my application.

Application type: CEC-Inland

Primary VO: Vancouver

ITA: 14 October 2020

AOR: 25 December 2020

MEP: 26 Jan 2021

BIL: 26 Jan 2021

GCMS notes ordered once in February 2021, received them in March 2021. They said that they were pending RCMP results (hadn't asked to upload them back when I'd submitted my application). Sent RCMP clearance certificate upon reading those notes. My eligibility, criminality and security had not begun back then.

No updates after that for a while so I ordered GCMS notes again in May 2021, received them in June 2021. My eligibility had been passed by an analyst. Security and criminality were still pending so I was expecting another couple of months to receive COPR.

PR portal invitation email: 10 June 2021

PR portal login details: 15 June 2021

ECOPR uploaded on PR portal: 17 June 2021

Please feel free to ask me any questions. I am by no means an expert, but I will try to answer to the best of my abilities. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for their PR. The wait can seem never-ending but don't give up hope!

Last edited:

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Hello friends. I have been a long time lurker on this forum. I've spent way too much time on these forums, reading people's posts on gcms notes, copr and what not. Immigrating to a new country is not an easy process and the waiting part can be extremely stressful. I love how people are so eager and willing to help each other regarding their immigration queries. Although I've never really posted on this forum before, I have definitely read people's questions and PR file updates here and it sure helped me for my own immigration process. Here is a timeline of my application.

GCMS notes ordered once in February 2021, received them in March 2021. They said that they were pending RCMP results (hadn't asked to upload them back when I'd submitted my application). Sent RCMP clearance certificate upon reading those notes. My eligibility, criminality and security had not begun back then.

No updates after that for a while so I ordered GCMS notes again in May 2021, received them in June 2021. My eligibility had been passed by an analyst. Security and criminality were still pending so I was expecting another couple of months to receive COPR.

Please feel free to ask me any questions. I am by no means an expert, but I will try to answer to the best of my abilities. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for their PR. The wait can seem never-ending but don't give up hope!
Can you tell me your vo?

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Is anyone in this group with vo vancouver recently got ecopr please provide me time line Aor January 12 still eligibility and security not started? Any one in the same status?

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Yes, it's Vancouver.
Quick question upto what time it shown like eligibility and security not started. Its already 5 months still eligibility and security not started. One more doubt you got ecopr because u asked for multiple gcms notes or vo vancouver currently giving ecopr for December AOR

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017

Primary VO: Vancouver

Ive got the same AOR and according to the call centre agent all passed with security pending (rcmp on may18 after they requested it). So your timeline and description is encouraging! Congrats

Reactions: Ek21

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Ive got the same AOR and according to the call centre agent all passed with security pending (rcmp on may18 after they requested it). So your timeline and description is encouraging! Congrats
is yours also vo vancouver Can u tell me how long you got the update like eligibility and security not started